I BOUGHT 20K CUBITS IN CUBIT STORE FOR $10 AND IT DIDNT GIMME CUBITS

Plzz HELP ME ANYONE I BOUGHT 20KCUBITS FOR $10 AND IT DIDNT GIVE ME MY CUBITS MODS OR ADMINS HELP ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Comments

• Go in the link, open a ticket and tell them what happened then wait for a reply
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Send them a screenshot of your recipe for proof
  • Log_er said:

Send them a screenshot of your recipe for proof

Yep as Log said, contact them and provide the proof that you indeed bought this amount of cubits.

And also that's not a reason to swear in the lobby..
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018

Log_er said:

Yep as Log said, contact them and provide the proof that you indeed bought this amount of cubits.

And also that's not a reason to swear in the lobby..
    I mean it is a reason to swear in my opinion but that's because I don't really think of people playing CC not knowing any swear words :P

However I do agree that you should have proof that you bought that many cubits.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2018
    Happened to me sometimes too, it almost always caused by the game crashing while you are purchasing, seen by the black screen behind the purchasing screen

Just contact support with a picture of the billing information on the support site (seen at the link above)

It can take about 2/3 days to get a reply so be patient, with the right information you will get the cubits guaranteed back
  • Log_er said:

How do I get the recipe?
This discussion has been closed.