Y E E T

HEWWO????
yes henlo it me, smelly skull lady back at it again for the 1 millionth time
so it sure has been a while !! i actually kinda forgot this game existed OOPS
anyways
yeah! i decided to download the game again and see what all has changed, y'know, catch up with friends
lol jk all of my old friends have either quit or unfriended me
back on topic though, the game has changed a lot since i last played consistently
i was so shocked when i saw the new menu screen, all the new items, and it felt really nice to just come back and hear all of those nostalgic sounds
honestly? this game has really been a huge part of my life for almost 4 years now and i can't believe how far it's come
i'd love to get back into it but with my dying interest/knowledge of the game, it's kind of hard to
which is where i get to my main point that was probably already blatantly obvious: i've already kinda quit lol
i might log on every so often, but it's unlikely i'll get back into it as much as i did when i was younger
seriously i've sunk over 2000 hours into this game it's sad
but when i do play, if you know me in-game or even remember me at all, keep in mind i seriously will have no clue who you are. just gimmie some memories or something and it might ring a bell
but i'm also open to making new friends !! this game gave me some amazing friendships with amazing people (some i can remember were dimesky, cookie, canttouchthatcube, lulocks, wolfy, kip, all those good pals YEET)
also, if you have any tips for playing cubic castles nowadays lemme know!! i have no clue how this game works anymore haha
i still have all of my old items that i hoarded when i was younger like my dino mask, monster head, halo, black cat pet thing, and i'm curious, what are those even worth now? i remember them being quite expensive at one point
this post is kind of all over the place but yEA
i missed this game and i hope to enjoy it a bit more in the future !! (maybe i'll do some art whO kNowS??? i could even do commissions if that's okay with the rules, actually is it okay to sell art for cubits?? i'd totally do that if you'd want to see that let me know)

Comments

• Welcome back, Krazy! :)
    It has been a long time, but I'm glad you're back in the game again.

Your items are worth a lot now. Save them.

Art commissions for cubits is a thing and it's allowed.

I am one of your very very old friends, but not on this account. :)
  • I don't know who you are but I wish you luck in finding new people to be friends with. :)
  • Droke said:

Welcome back, Krazy! :)
    It has been a long time, but I'm glad you're back in the game again.

Your items are worth a lot now. Save them.

Art commissions for cubits is a thing and it's allowed.

I am one of your very very old friends, but not on this account. :)

oh hello!! :0
    thanks for the info- i'll definitely save my items! and also, sweet! i might open commissions sometime soon
    i'm also quite curious to who you are! however sometimes secrets must be left secrets. if you want, shoot me a friend request in game and we can talk sometime!!

• I don't know who you are but I wish you luck in finding new people to be friends with. :)

rad! hey, maybe you could send over a friend request on cc sometime and maybe we could talk when i get on! >:3c