The Cubic Learning Centre

How about you make it a bit more simpler like instead of spreading all the stuff about so it takes me 30 secs to get to the thing I want. I mean or maybe keep the layout but make an upstairs area for the new stuff in the old Cubic Learning Centre. Because I prefer the old centre it's just it's not updated so how about you use that useless? door and make it lead to an area that's full of the new craftables .

Comments

• Why not, also, Gdog is in charge of keeping this updated, but there're still missing items... But why not! I've already thought that it should be changed..
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited September 2018
    I kinda like the cubic learning center the way it is. But I can agree that some items and recipes are missing. How come I can't tag Gdog, nor can I message him. Try typing @Gdog and see what happens. When you like on @Gdog, it says user not found.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018
    Log_er said:

I kinda like the cubic learning center the way it is. But I can agree that some items and recipes are missing. How come I can't tag Gdog, nor can I message him. Try typing @Gdog and see what happens. When you like on @Gdog, it says user not found.

There is a space before his username, and no capital letter.. here, spaces are shown as %20 so :

@%20gdog
  • I mean, ofc it's a room, but my sis and I got fed up with it as well. We have been making our own, with accellorings for easy access from one thing to another. It has things in different categories, rather than whether or not it uses tools :P

It's kind of on hiatus atm, so if anyone could donate forest grass to DsBerrypaw City, that would be great.
  • I mean, ofc it's a room, but my sis and I got fed up with it as well. We have been making our own, with accellorings for easy access from one thing to another. It has things in different categories, rather than whether or not it uses tools :P

It's kind of on hiatus atm, so if anyone could donate forest grass to DsBerrypaw City, that would be great.

Ok I'll donate some if I have some spare sounds cool what your working on !
  • Bump!
  • Sarco said:

I mean, ofc it's a room, but my sis and I got fed up with it as well. We have been making our own, with accellorings for easy access from one thing to another. It has things in different categories, rather than whether or not it uses tools :P

Ok I'll donate some if I have some spare sounds cool what your working on !
    Thanks!
  • I much prefered the old one where it was all together and easy to see