Can't Fadey Foam In Space's Building Contest

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited September 2018 in Bug Reports
Am I the only one who is not able to use Fadey Foam in Space's Building Contest? Perhaps it's the realm, or my device, but it doesn't make sense to me. Actually, I'll be right back, and see if I can do it in other realms. Doesn't make sense. I just got an update for mobile, and my screen is zoomed in now. Perhaps that's why. I'm not sure. Brb!

Edit: So I can in other realms, just not his. Maybe because I was building with pixels? Nvm I'll brb xD

Edit: Yup! Pixels still work, plucked at or not. I can't Fadey Foam the pixels in his building contest. I can everywhere else. I hit the block, and I see the cloud, but it doesn't work, and the amount of Fadey Foam doesn't go down.

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited September 2018
    Fadey foam does not work on rentals
  • ExCelsius said:

Fadry foam does not work on rentals

Woah! That's actually really cool! Well, good to know, and I guess I'll find an alternative :/
  • A lot of blocks / itmes can't be used in them anymore.. I couldn't put a prize machine for my viewers =( But welp
  • A lot of blocks / itmes can't be used in them anymore.. I couldn't put a prize machine for my viewers =( But welp

Yeah, I like prizes :(
    Well, they should change that. But I highly doubt they will before the contest is over, so I guess I'll rip out a side of the build :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Fadey has been disabled on rentals because it happened many times that people put the fadey everywhere what made the realm so laggy that most times phone users couldnt even get into the realm anymore (sometimes even pc people)

But if it was still enabled you would not be allowed to use fadey or phantom foam anyways and if you used it you would have been banned from getting a prize
  • Fadey has been disabled on rentals because it happened many times that people put the fadey everywhere what made the realm so laggy that most times phone users couldnt even get into the realm anymore (sometimes even pc people)

But if it was still enabled you would not be allowed to use fadey or phantom foam anyways and if you used it you would have been banned from getting a prize

That's smart.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Could of just allowed a max of ten Fadey Phoam per person.