Why is I DEFY BETAMAX! never working for me?

This isn't my real account, my real account is Juniper but I play on IPad and I have tried IDEFYBETAMAX! many times but it doesn't work this is what I do..

Type IDEFYBETAMAX!
    You defy betamax at your own peril appears as system message
    I quit out and log out of the game
    Go on settings then tweaks
BUT NOTHING APPEARS! I don't know what I am doing wrong.. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You dont need to do it anymore.
    They just added the tweaks to the menu.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's already unlocked when you first run the app
  • I don't like that they've made it accessible to all players it gave you an advantage against scammers now scammers know you can do this and make the realms smaller so you can't do it
  • Sarco said:

I don't like that they've made it accessible to all players it gave you an advantage against scammers now scammers know you can do this and make the realms smaller so you can't do it

How can scammers scam with this?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018

Sarco said:

I don't like that they've made it accessible to all players it gave you an advantage against scammers now scammers know you can do this and make the realms smaller so you can't do it

No as in scammers now know that you can use the camera to see items under blocks and stuff so to get past people doing this they've made the realms smaller so you can't :/
  • Sarco said:

Sarco said:

No as in scammers now know that you can use the camera to see items under blocks and stuff so to get past people doing this they've made the realms smaller so you can't :/
    Confirmed scammer right here
  • oh.... how do you close a discussion?
  • EditionEdition Member
    edited September 2018

Sarco said:

Sarco said:

Confirmed scammer right here
    How is he a scammer?

• "He is a scammer" because he said he knows how scammers stop people from cheating in pick a block games.
  • Umm no I thought everyone knows this or did no one know until I posted it? xD
  • Why does it even talk about scammer here... >.>
  • I don't even know Joystick and Sarco you taught me about the smaller realm thing.. not that you can cheat on a pick a block game.
  • Why are "scammers" the focus of all cc life?
    What about talking about other things?

As said above, they made I Defy Betamax! auto accessible.
This discussion has been closed.