Why are there so many rich QBees with low levels?

DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Hi guys,
I really often see players with Level 16 or 17. These players are really rich and have angel wings,
motley sets, big vend shops or other expensive things. Although I am Level 16, I am poor (250 Cubits). The only thing that I have that are precious, are the Round Sunglasses and a Suit Jacket. What am I making wrong? I do not have a shop either. It is not meant to be a complaint or something like "Pls donate me I a poor". I just can't really understand how people can get so rich at this Level. I hope I can get some recommendations from you guys.

Comments

• HAX

idk
  • chirpman said:

HAX

idk

Okeeeeey, not really helpful, are you just earning Karma?
  • I think they either 1.Bought cubits 2.Didnt mine or build alot which means they didnt level up 3.Had old player friends that helped them 4.Got lucky in raffles etc 5.Started mining/made a successful shop right away
  • *>Remo<* said:

I think they either 1.Bought cubits 2.Didnt mine or build alot which means they didnt level up 3.Had old player friends that helped them 4.Got lucky in raffles etc 5.Started mining/made a successful shop right away

Some are just alts of other rich CC players =P
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Alternates. 90% of cases.
    The other 10% are newbies that have bought cubits and as remo mentioned above, people that get helped by friends.
  • Spoiler:
    I think that too
    Spoiler:

• Someone might makean alternate account so they have an extra realm for storage or are maybe famous and dont want eveyone following them around. Or maybe they quit and came back and stole stuff from their main
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My ‘expensive’ set is on my level 15 alt so..
  • does this really matter tho?
    like do I have to be a high level to be rich?
  • Alts.
  • Those are Alternative Accounts.
  • They are all me
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

They are all me

This made me laugh
  • Its possible... just collab with another trusted player like you, run a shop together, join ur expenses for the shop to attract double people with the money you have, then buy and sell... you can get richer... I have done it , though I’m broke now, when I used to run a collab , I had money!
  • LateCom said:

chief12 said:

Its possible... just collab with another trusted player like you, run a shop together, join ur expenses for the shop to attract double people with the money you have, then buy and sell... you can get richer... I have done it , though I’m broke now, when I used to run a collab , I had money!

to what extent can you trust somebody? many people whom i know or knew have had their items scammed from co-op shops. probably this is one reason why i do not exactly trust anyone in my shop.
    Don’t ever expose hour real place... keep a fake shop
    Hire people there one by one... if they seem to be trusted for few days u can trust them... or just collab with a person who May not trust you but you know that he is a wealthy person and wont be after your noob stuff...
    I have done like 3 nice collabs till now and 4 fails in my fake shop
    Noone whom I call to be a co owner is a nice person...
    but I could trust my sistars and my cousin
    And even I tried my second trick, I went to run a shop with someone just slightly richer than me and it worked... He was popular among many and so I had a good number of people there and I made lots of money with the same investment I would have done otherwise... I still use that same shop but I think the owner has left cc (he never told me that he left but he hasn’t come on in like 6 months after he told me I will come back after a month...) his 1k c and empty vends in front of me , along with most of his items in the storage room where only I and he can go....but nah I’m contented
    And if you don’t trust someone, be trusted yourself...
    Go to a richer persons rental pr such place instead of a shop and work as a manager... you can get a good amount of money for that if u hold both 1 hour and weekly rentals with some more popular guy... @LateCom it wont work for you anyways , as people know you are much richer, not just a bit richer, so they are after your wealth! :O
  • The answer is simple, players spend more time profiting rather than leveling.
  • Just alts
  • soap BAR said:

does this really matter tho?
    like do I have to be a high level to be rich?

i am apart of this i dont believe you need to be a high level to be rich

• Usually they rather bought cubits or are alts.
  • I have a level 12 friend who is not an alt and had a rich friend who quit. aka free 500K worth. Boom

Or, a new player buying 500k or so.
  • KamiMK said:

chirpman said:

HAX

idk

Okeeeeey, not really helpful, are you just earning Karma?
    no i just say words that come out of my head because i lost the plug.
    i actually don't care about karma...
  • Apart from reasons that have been answered already, there are some players that are really rich and low level because they focused more on getting c than building or earning xp.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited September 2018
    LateCom said:

chief12 said:

Its possible... just collab with another trusted player like you, run a shop together, join ur expenses for the shop to attract double people with the money you have, then buy and sell... you can get richer... I have done it , though I’m broke now, when I used to run a collab , I had money!

to what extent can you trust somebody? many people whom i know or knew have had their items scammed from co-op shops. probably this is one reason why i do not exactly trust anyone in my shop.
    I have tons of permed people in my shop.
    Around 10-15 btw. xD
  • ohh. yeah, i did that. instead of a nametag, sometimes people use another accounts. and yeah, they transfer the rich stuff onto that account. you just put the stuff in that realm of the alt. then you go on your alt and just take them.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

LateCom said:

chief12 said:

I have tons of permed people in my shop.
    Around 10-15 btw. xD
    2-3 people, in completely different time zones running a shop = More visitors = More cubits
  • I’m just level 17 or 18, but I’ve only accumulated over 6,000 cubits, 20+ vends, some normal clothes, a dog, a dorkmobile, and a blue backpack. I’m not really a rich player but I don’t buy cubits; I accumulate them by actually opening a shop. Resale, mining jobs, crafting jobs give a lot of cubits. Investing on cubit-earning things like tip piggies are also really good especially when you have generous customers/ visitors/ friends. Having friends who help me out by giving me good advice and some normal shirts helped me a lot. Another tip is to complete Tapjoy offers (mobile version) which gives lots of free cubits also participate in giveaways and events :)
    Hope this helps :)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Comunism

Actually communism is the opposite.
    What you're looking for is capitalism
  • the amount of alts i have grow each update XD i put my rares to good use on my alts for fun XD
  • edited September 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Comunism

Actually communism is the opposite.
    What you're looking for is capitalism
    Daaamn, you're right