Hacked (plz close i am done with this ;-;)

edited August 2018 in Community
So i went to pens like usual like my everyday task and i traded someone... they said i quit have this and they traded me a 33x33 for 100c and i accepted... they did too and so on i wa happy until... they said "Haha have fun being hacked with the trade to password hack!" and then i was logged out and my stuff stolen... sadly i lost the 33x33 and my hats and some of my realms... @sirkewberth @CosmicCow Plz Help

Comments

• I'm confused, are you trying to implying simply by trading with said person, that individual gained your account password?
  • I'm confused, are you trying to implying simply by trading with said person, that individual gained your account password?

Yes.
    He told me that it was some kind of system that gives the cashier owner a chance to recieve their password and take their account.
    I know this makes no sense but that's what he told me.
  • Erm whatever

it is true.... srry if i sound horrible ;-p
  • Erm whatever

lel i can change the quote i say xD
  • LateCom said:

i just saw you about an hour and a half ago. trades which allow revealling of personal information do not exist in this game, unless you reveal your 'settings' in which can be found by doing Windows + R, then typing %appdata% and clicking on the Cubic then Settings file.

i might of did that idk... but thx for trying to help

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Bullcrap. There are none of these things. You cannot just steal someones password by simply trading with him lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

Bullcrap. There are none of these things. You cannot just steal someones password by simply trading with him lol

its true... look at my other comment on Latecom's Comment
  • lucaaa795 said:

Not true. There are none of these things. You cannot just steal someones password by simply trading with him lol

That's kinda what I wanted to say, but a lot nicer. The administers would not have made that possible. It also doesn't make any sense. Perhaps someone has your password? Or have you done one of those dumb free cubit things on the internet?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Not true. There are none of these things. You cannot just steal someones password by simply trading with him lol

That's kinda what I wanted to say, but a lot nicer. The administers would not have made that possible. It also doesn't make any sense. Perhaps someone has your password? Or have you done one of those dumb free cubit things on the internet?
    AGAIN look at latecom's comment and read mine after that
  • LateCom said:

but the thing is, it is not possible to send your settings file ingame. cc does not even allow copypasting. thus, it is improbable that you were hacked over a trade, unfortunately. all you can do is contact support and ask how your account details were accessed.

copying and pasting in cc works for me... idk what i am saying... i might as well just forget about this post
This discussion has been closed.