Need help finding Diamond and Emeralds...

edited April 2016 in Help Requests
At first I could see them spawn under ice in the lower layers of Mountain Mines. Now, nothing. I tried digging, still nothing. Now what? I can't get 100+ gems in a day anymore...

When I was hunting for eggs, I would always go to Mountain Mines to get eggs and gems. And In a single day, I can get 50 all the way to more than 100 gems in a day. Now...

Comments

• they r mostly found in mountain mines.Try diging deep till end and search for them.i found like 5 emralds in one place at the end..hope this was helpful..
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I still find them a lot under ice and oil deposits in arctic mines. Happy hunting! :D
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Go to cave mines. They usually appear on the floor but only one in each time
  • I don't risk a bomb on a single emerald or diamond.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited April 2016
    I suggest cavern mines, filled with gems.
  • You didn't read the top >:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    You can do two things

Go to multiple mountain mines
    You can check mines by the most big mountain and see the ice lake and do it again multiple times

Go to cavern mines
    You can go to the cavern mines and find many gems
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I always find them under ice without digging, not much but i find them
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

You didn't read the top >:(

Then what is your question? Are you asking how to find them, or where to find them?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Take torches to cavern mines, there is only 1 at a time but all 3 are in them. No ruby's under the ice but you will find diamonds and emeralds in groups there.
    Hmm all kinds of gems can be found in caverns