A Question About Kitchen Pack

So I know The Kitchen Pack Is Out And I Really Like It But I’m Confused, Will It Be Like An Event Pack Like Valentines Or Easter Or Like Dunegeon Pack That Is There Forever?

.-.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Not 100% sure but i think this pack will stay, as you said, like the dungeon pack does.
  • Not sure too, but kewb said it will stay as the other pack does BUT not permanently, so it means kewb is planning to remove some packs too ofc along with That Kitchen Pack.
  • *either
  • Oh...
    So I Must Keep Pizza Face...
    ._.
  • -Epic- said:

Oh...
    So I Must Keep Pizza Face...
    ._.

Ur choice.
  • If you have a pizza face, I would sell it immediately, they are dropping right now. I sold mine 40k. They were higher a few days ago.
  • If you have a pizza face, I would sell it immediately, they are dropping right now. I sold mine 40k. They were higher a few days ago.

Ikr lol, just waiting for a deop price and waiting it to be stable so i can buy one
  • Still Questions Why People Type Like This
    but honestly they should one
    lower pls
    and two get rid of the food hats because they are all worth like 2 cubits tbh
  • soap BAR said:

Still Questions Why People Type Like This
    but honestly they should one
    lower pls
    and two get rid of the food hats because they are all worth like 2 cubits tbh

Huh? Dont get it, but do u mean that people keep lowering the price? Cuz might be expensive or they just want to make it cheap for profits.