London, England - Berry's Community Build (Don't Need To Join Clan!)

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited November 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Note: I Know It's A Lot To Read, But Put It On Audio Books Or Whatever That Thing Is, And Listen To ALL OF IT, Otherwise It Won't Make Sense.

I'm making London for my clan (Hogwarts Castle), and it's a fun clan build! If you wish to join, please send a letter to DsBerrypaw City. You DO NOT need to join the clan to have a room. It's just the theme. All you need to do is decide on what kind of building you want (house, decorative shop, important building such as bank or library etc, office, or any other idea you come up with!). You will also need to specify the size of room you want (with a maximum of 20x20), then write it in a letter, and send me a friend request. Buy the room, but don't place it. Teleport to me with the room so I can place it and give you permission (me as owner for multiple reasons, if you want them just ask), and if you don't like that idea of trusting me with your room, you don't need to join.

Although, if you just so happen to have a room available, use it anyways, even if I'm not the owner. I would still like permission and setup. With your room, I would also like a cave door of some sort (chiseled or not), so it will look good in the realm.

I will collect the rooms, and once the build is done, place them in the doorways of buildings. So I will build the "outside of the building", and you guys can make the I sides to your liking. Rather than have a giant room, please have a second or third floor.

In the letter, please specify what you are making (one or two words), and the size of the room (again, maximum 20x20). The subject should be London Build. Example: 15x20 House. This should be really fun! If you have any great ideas, please tell me in your letter as well.

If you want, you can go and check out other people's builds, and get some inspiration. I don't want any direct copying though, because that will take away from the effect on the build. Once it is all done, we should be able to walk around London and visit other people's builds. You may also have ONE door to your realm in a basement of the room. To save fadey foam, keep the back side of your room open so it is easier to see in, and make walls on the sides. These walls will act as paint, and do not need to be the same as the building your room is representing.

Btw there is loads of time to work on it, months even. If you wish to donate to help the cost of the realm, please do so at DsBerrypaw City as well. Thanks!

Some interesting things I will add to the build are:
Big Ben
The Tower Bridge
Park
Pier
Swimming Pool (outdoor)
Auction House (Future Realm, But Will Be Attached)

These are things that are available to make (please send a letter, or comment here I guess):
Houses (unlimited amount)
Bookstore (1) !All Out!
Library (1) !All Out!
Hotel (2)
Office (3)
Bank (2)
Grocery Store (2)
Coffee Shop/Café (3) !One Left!
Restaurant (3) !Two Left!
Indoor Swimming Pool (1) !All Out!
Have any other ideas? Please tell me here!

Things You CANNOT PLACE In Your Room:
Vends (Even If It Is A "Shop", I Don't Want Everyone To Want One)
Acello Rings (Build Stairs)
Books Or Signs (It's A Part Of The Adventure Map, So I Don't Want People Being Confused)
Fire Traps Or Anything That May Hurt Someone (Unless It Is Of Visual Aid In The Build, I'm Not Sure How That's Possible But Let's See)

I will place it your room with the other doors so you can look at the other builds. Thanks For Reading!

People Who Have/Are Joining

Bellatricks - House
Graceful Thunder - House
SnowyOwl604 - Unspecified
TumbleWeed - Unspecified
-GreyCoralKing- (Sword Grey) - Bookstore
Chirpman - House
Mr. Granicus - Coffee Shop
Captain Claw - Library
inSstep - Coffee Shop
Valyreena - Starbucks
Goldbuster - Indoor Swimming Pool
Sawatawanana - Cafe
Medications (In The Future) - Unspecified

NOTE: Doors Will Be Stored In DsBerrypaw's Realm.

Have more in it than this, but example

Comments

• i would like tho! Too bad im bad at Modern Builds ;-; but lemme try a shot for it! is there any deadline about this?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    Bedivere said:

i would like tho! Too bad im bad at Modern Builds ;-; but lemme try a shot for it! is there any deadline about this?

As long as it look good it's fine :). So think about what size you want, look in cc store, and I'll buy it for you and give you perm. This is so that I have permission for setup, and I can place it in my realm for now. Also, I will add adventure map signs. And btw I'll write your name on the outside of building so you still have credit.
  • Bedivere said:

i would like tho! Too bad im bad at Modern Builds ;-; but lemme try a shot for it! is there any deadline about this?

My bad, so as long as u guys finishs it? ill just wait for a Free time, and faster Internet
  • Yeah np. If you want to start now (and are okay with me being owner), we could meet up whenever you want. The thing is, I don't have a room for placing doors yet, so I'd need to give people perm for the realm, and I don't want to do that, so me as owner is the best thing. Whenever you are ready, just come on down to DsBerrypaw City, or send me a friend request.
  • I will like to join! :D
  • Yay! Talk to me in game! Or list the building, size, and price here if you want.
  • 2 questions
    1: do you have to get your own materials?
    2: what if you don't have any letters?
  • chirpman said:

2 questions

So.. I kinda forgot about forums, so just say it here, and you will still have perm, so yes. Use your own materials, but you get to keep perm. That way, it's still YOUR house.
  • I would like to join, I would like to place a 15 by 19 room and it to be a bookstore!
  • chirpmanchirpman Member
    edited August 2018

chirpman said:

2 questions

So.. I kinda forgot about forums, so just say it here, and you will still have perm, so yes. Use your own materials, but you get to keep perm. That way, it's still YOUR house.
    oh ok!

hmmm...
    i would like a 20x20 house please :P.
  • I would Like To Join :D
    Size:20x20
    Coffee Shop!
  • edited August 2018
    I would like to join too! I want a room 15×30. I'd like to build a library.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • chirpman said:

chirpman said:

2 questions

oh ok!

hmmm...

I would Like To Join :D
    Coffee Shop!

[InSstep] said:

I Would like to join.
    20x20 Coffee Shop.

Send me a friend request in game and I will place to rooms. I figured it out, and the most someone with Merchant 2 would need to pay is 612c. Although Captain Claw made is skinny and long, so I'm not sure. If one of you does not have merchant, I can check how much it is, and you can give me the money to buy it, and then I'll place. All doors are going to be placed in DsBerrypaw's Realm. And don't worry, you will have a sign showing you which one is yours :)
  • chirpman said:

chirpman said:

2 questions

oh ok!

hmmm...

I would Like To Join :D
    Coffee Shop!

[InSstep] said:

I Would like to join.
    20x20 Coffee Shop.

Send me a friend request in game and I will place to rooms. I figured it out, and the most someone with Merchant 2 would need to pay is 612c. Although Captain Claw made is skinny and long, so I'm not sure. If one of you does not have merchant, I can check how much it is, and you can give me the money to buy it, and then I'll place. All doors are going to be placed in DsBerrypaw's Realm. And don't worry, you will have a sign showing you which one is yours :)
    oh... um... tbh i kinda just skimmed through the requirements and im kind of a poor nugget...

welp i guess its time to go grinding...
  • Although Captain Claw made is skinny and long, so I'm not sure.

it's supposed to be skinny as it's going to look like a long hallway with bookshelves on the top floor
  • GoldbusterGoldbuster Member
    edited August 2018
    might join to build a
    Indoor Swimming pool (16x24)
    I think I only have 720+c im not sure
    I dont even know the prices of the rooms xd

I'm rarely online (Ingame) because I don't have wifi
    But I can finish stuff quickly when I'm online
    I still need to send dat darn letter
  • might join to build a
    Indoor Swimming pool (16x24)
    I think I only have 720+c im not sure
    I dont even know the prices of the rooms xd

I'm rarely online (Ingame) because I don't have wifi
    But I can finish stuff quickly when I'm online
    I still need to send dat darn letter

Well, at first I had this as something on the activity wall, so now it's just fine to use comments.

Goldbuster
    16x24
    Indoor Swimming Pool
    Send me a friend request.
  • awesome! i’d like to participate.
    15x25,
    StarBucks. ;)
  • Valyreena said:

awesome! i’d like to participate.
    15x25,
    StarBucks. ;)

Yes!
  • i got my laptop working now and my account so im thinking about an 11x11 oofice already got it ;D (oh btw its gaster)
  • i got my laptop working now and my account so im thinking about an 11x11 oofice already got it ;D (oh btw its gaster)

Did you place it?
  • Can 2 builds possible? I wanted to make a Restaurant and office, if not then ill do office for 11x11!
  • I'm trying to leave as many things open for more people as possible, but if you want to make a restaurant, that would be perfect because we don't have any yet, and we have 3 offices I think.
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2018

What do I pay?
    Can I build a museum? It wasn't on your list but it is a suggestion
  • Where is my name on the list lol

• What do I pay?
    Can I build a museum? It wasn't on your list but it is a suggestion

Sure! I am asking for ideas too!
  • I want to join.
    I guess I will make an office, and a house.
    Are these like outside view? Or you walk inside and there is no outside part.
    Once you reply, I will post room size.
  • I want to join.
    I guess I will make an office, and a house.
    Are these like outside view? Or you walk inside and there is no outside part.
    Once you reply, I will post room size.

Well truth be told, we alreadt have enough offices, and I've had people only make one room, so if you wanna make a house that's fabulous. So I build the "outside view", which typically doesn't really look like the inside :P. But that's not the point, then point is walking into a house that you have permission in, and can change as you feel like it. YOU live-in London, not I (well actually I do, I live beside Grey).
  • Buda bud UMP!