Other Games

RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
edited November 2019 in Off-Topic
Is it just me, or do you guys love all of the other Minecraft related games? I have included a list of a few games a was addicted to for a while. They are quite similar to Minecraft and Cubic Castles!
1: Minecraft of course! Most people will know what this is...
2: Deepworld. I got really addicted to this game. It is quite similar to Cubic Castes, but a slight twist. It is also 2D, but hey!
3: Terraria! I love this game! I like the plot of this game! You defeat a lot of crazy beasts and monsters!
*I haven't really played the game, "Growtopia," but it sounds really fun! I also love how all of these games you can express your feelings and create something amazing.
Question Of The Week: Have you ever played a game for more than 3 hours straight? I know I haven't!
-ReRe

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I always play Growtopia. I find it nice. (don't judge)
  • RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
    edited August 2016

I have played a game for 13 hours straight maybe more >:3

Woah... o_o
  • I played deepworld since the start. I loved it, until the community went to hell and the game stopped getting good updates..
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I played Cubic Castles for 6 hours straight once XD
  • I played Cubic Castles for 6 hours straight once XD

Youre not even close to mine! 10 hrs :p
  • You guys are veterans.
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmm that time usually I play 8 hours at weekends morning and then I play 3 hours at weekends night but =.= my Windows isn't compatible with my Pc then at August or September *poof* My Pc broken cause overloaded
  • Perfct said:

I played deepworld since the start. I loved it, until the community went to hell and the game stopped getting good updates..

Totally agree. So many scammers on there now. I can't even go on anymore without some sort of report of some stupid person scamming. I loved the old deepworld. I also am not a fan of their new textures. What about you?
  • I used to play deep world. I like the new textures, but I quit because it wasn't possible to earn crowns without paying. And without crowns I couldn't get a private world,(even a small one) or even a protecter. (Or have they changed this now?)
  • RawrItsReReRawrItsReRe Member
    edited November 2019
    [delete]
  • I was also playing Growtopia for a bit over than 2 years and it was so good game when I started... Last months I played were terrible - I got scammed 4000wls and lost trust of many people (even my classmate scammed me.) So I decided to stop Growtopia one day and started to play more Cubic Castles.
    Anyways one game I know what is pretty good for THIS topic and what anybody hasn't told is Cube World. It's like Minecraft - it's 3D game but it seems more fun and better graphics...Better in meaning what I like
  • HellesHelles Member
    I played LoL for more than 24h straight.
  • cubic casltes love i
    Minecraft:
    Growtopia
    Terraria
  • SepailSepail Member
    Pls tell what the growtopia?? permanently hear this word and idk what that mean...
  • Growtopia is a 2D game similar to Cubic Castles. I am not really sure what it is all about, but I hear a large amount of people talk about it.
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    I like Terraria ^_^