Clan system

'Grill''Grill' Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
ive suggested this once, and I don't think anyone answered to it. Or maybe a few people.

Ive got clan suggestions:

1.Make as much ranks as you want

2.edit what a rank can do example: I make so that rank 2 can get members in clan or, rank 3 cannot do broadcast to the clan.

3.more clan exp storage...

4.the option "summon all to the clan" is kind of useful but also annoying for some members when they do something important.maybe make it like a holla for the clan. if you want to go there,you can press hollawarp then you will be there.
I lost about 2 members because they got annoyed of that.

5.ability to delete clan massages.

Comments

• I messed up with the poll XD
  • Kewb made thread about this, he ask for opinions so far, it looks promising but none knows when will kewb add it! Anyways +1 they are possible cuz most of them are highly-requested :)
  • • Make as much ranks as you want : Idk about this
    • Editing : sure! It is quite frustrating sometimes because you want a rank to do this but not that, but you can't because it's predefined..
    • Xp storage : Yes.. We quickly reach 5k..
    • Or just, a box appears and click "yes" or "no" to be teleported there..
    • Yup!
  • $!zzY$ said:

1.Make as much ranks as you want

2.edit what a rank can do example: I make so that rank 2 can get members in clan or, rank 3 cannot do broadcast to the clan.

3.more clan exp storage...

4.the option "summon all to the clan" is kind of useful but also annoying for some members when they do something important.maybe make it like a holla for the clan. if you want to go there,you can press hollawarp then you will be there.
    I lost about 2 members because they got annoyed of that.

5.ability to delete clan massages.

My thoughts:
    1. I assume by as much as you want you mean unlimited ranks, which unfortunately I must disagree with, however I do concede more ranks should be available;
    2. Totally, this needs to be a feature to add more depth to the clan system, function and hierarchy;
    3. Hm, what if each clan level the XP maximum capacity increased?;
    4. Yeah I totally get where your coming from there, alternatively as Joystick mentioned a notification pop up box might be more efficient in getting attention.
    5. Yes, there isn't really any reason for there not to be, especially considering its such a basic feature.

• i tought that would be a dumb idea to discuss that seems like people think just like me.