Bottomless Games :C // Bomb Games are now boring

*Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
edited August 2018 in General Chat
How come nobody does bottomless games anymore D':
and all the Bomb games are second lives or set up D':
Are seconds lives even allowed it really ruins the fun and has suddenly became a thing again recently ;(.

Comments

• People DO make bottomless games. It just rarely happens.
    Owners think that second lives give other players a second chance or if they want to scam someone.
    No,second lives aren't allowed. They might trick the player.
  • Ill set one up for u zoddy..... if i remember
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

People DO make bottomless games. It just rarely happens.
    Owners think that second lives give other players a second chance or if they want to scam someone.

Why does everyone always say that they are not allowed even when we explain how it really works?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018

People DO make bottomless games. It just rarely happens.

The developers decided to just let people do second lives, I am pretty sure. If they are cheating people of their cubits, the moderators will step in. I was just one a couple days ago with Scorto, and the owner was doing a fine job, with good prizes. I have held games in the past, and it is kind of expensive to buy all of the bombs, plus a holla, and prizes. Selling second lives earns some of that c back.
  • Weird cuz not to long ago nolana warned someone for doing a second life game that I showed to her or at least told em to take out
  • Some mods have different opinions ions because they haven't heard personally from an admin of the new official rules. Perhaps they should just all have a big meeting...
  • Yes and I cud secretly stalk em in the corner o.o xD
  • Some mods have different opinions ions because they haven't heard personally from an admin of the new official rules. Perhaps they should just all have a big meeting...

imo i think it'd just be easier to ban second lives entirely
  • *Zoddy* said:

Some mods have different opinions ions because they haven't heard personally from an admin of the new official rules. Perhaps they should just all have a big meeting...

imo i think it'd just be easier to ban second lives entirely
    I've already prepared a thread about that, I should release it xD
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    They tried to ban it, but people kept doing it. They even put a rules button in the menu nobody reads. XD