cc is so laggy on iOS devices

so I just got a new phone and I downloaded cc and whenever I enter a realm it lags and it becomes even more laggier than before and no its not because my device is too old I was using the iphone 8 plus on iOS 11.2.2 its really annoying when i try to play normally and another thing is that when I multitask and open another app then come back to cc it says lost connection i can try to get used to this but it will be much better with a fix thanks

Comments

• That's not because you get a new phone that it will be more powerful. certain mobile devices aren't powerful enough to play CC at its maximum capacities. Maybe your new phone doesn't have enough RAM to run CC properly..
  • not on me, i have Mini ipad that i got since 2012 and it works fine aswell. even i barely update my IOS too

That's not because you get a new phone that it will be more powerful. certain mobile devices aren't powerful enough to play CC at its maximum capacities. Maybe your new phone doesn't have enough RAM to run CC properly..

i think this is the Problem ^