Invisible mode and block feature.

Most players have been asking for this: it's the Invisible mode. You can teleport to other players, but other players can't teleport to you. I don't know what else it could be used for except for building a surprise for your friend and you don't want them to see.

With the block feature, you can block other players which means they can't send friend requests to you, and could also make it so you don't see their messages. For example, if there's a player who keeps on bullying you, you can block them so you don't see what they say anymore and you can live your life in peace.

And for famous YouTubers, there could be a full-on invisible mode. You're invisible to other players, and other players are invisible to you. You don't see any messages from other players. This option could be for players who are very famous in the cubic castles community and don't want to be spammed to the brim with messages like "OMG IT'S (person)" flooding their screens.

Comments

• As you mentioned this has been asked for before and I think that it's needed. It would be awesome that there is an automatic option too. E.g.: if you're afk for more than 10mins, you automatically become invisible. +1
  • tionofftionoff Member
    edited August 2018

As you mentioned this has been asked for before and I think that it's needed. It would be awesome that there is an automatic option too. E.g.: if you're afk for more than 10mins, you automatically become invisible. +1

Well, maybe not the invisible mode. Having players not being able to teleport to you while you're afk could be a bit annoying. Maybe an "idle" mode that shows a symbol next to somebody's name so that they know if they tried to teleport to that person, they're not gonna get much out of talking to them.