Comunity event: Moderators use us a Victims? (Joke dah for the community event dah....)

Well I actually manege to beat and I finish it whit but one part give me interest a moderator (or ex-moderator) kill somebody so that means playing this means we are under control, killing ech other and testing the traps are there preparing us for a war or are there training to find a way of how to kill us forever? *Sloppy music of horror* of how to defend our base and that grave was a enemy or a traitor how nos.....befing the seens what happens when we "log" off we die and we come back as a another clone? WE NEED TO GO DOWN TO THE RABIT HOLE FOLOW ME(meh...I don't now do whatever you whant lol) AND ENTER THE MATRIX (LOL THIS IS OBLIESLY A JOKE LOL BUT HOW now's I will be inspire of this idea and try to make a map PS:still working on the murder mystery problem/confuse but hey that's a theory A GAME THEORY TXS FOR READING) LOL apart of this whant to say great job everyone that help create this...comunity event (if I was Bob the builder I will try to create even beater and faster the stuff :q: well I'm kinda good I need improvement and have good ideas were to place the STUFF I'm more of (in game) "tell me were to place it" or "here looks good or there" don't now but I'm normal I wonder if I have someting special like good parkour (or just determined in stuff :/) don't now but great job at the event :)
-darkpq out lol