Art Apps, any suggestions ?

I am looking for a good art app. My current one, Artflow, doesn't have enough brushes or good features for me.
I would like to have an app that has a least a few of the following features:
  • Symmetry Option
  • Lots of nice brushes
  • Layers
  • Blur & Smudge
  • Might add more...
  • Select & move
And it CANNOT have ads, but it doesnt HAVE to be free. Has to be for mobile :) Please suggest any! :)

Comments

• For the ads part try turning off the wifi cos that gets rid of ads for me
  • Pc/mobile?
  • Autodesk Sketchbook
    Ibis Paint
    Medibang
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    I would use Ibis Paint. It has everything you asked for and more. You already have brushes available, but to get more, you watch a thirty second video, and you get all the previously unavailable brushes for the next 18 hours. Also, the only ads besides that are ones at the very top of he screen. They are quite small, and you only have to deal with them if you accidentally click them, which has only happened a few times for me.
    Geezer said:

For the ads part try turning off the wifi cos that gets rid of ads for me

You could also do this if you wanted, as Ibis Paint doesn't need WiFi to work (bonus!). You asked for symmetry, and it has your regular line of symmetry that you can angle and move around, and also has (can't think of name) essentially one of those things you look into and spin, and many pictures come up,well you can use it. I'm sure if I take a good look around.....*TV magic*.... aha! Here we are!
    This is a video that Graceful Thunder uploaded teaching you all about Ibis Paint X.

Edit: Omg I know how people get these videos on here now! That was so awesome!
  • I don't recommend IbisPaint since it requires you to watch ads to use a good brush for a day
    Medibang is what I suggest
    No ads
    Cloud brushes (iCloud)
    You can make your own brushes
    You can import others custom brushes and use it
    Layers and options
    Soooo muchhh
  • I don't recommend IbisPaint since it requires you to watch ads to use a good brush for a day
    Medibang is what I suggest
    No ads
    Cloud brushes (iCloud)
    You can make your own brushes
    You can import others custom brushes and use it
    Layers and options
    Soooo muchhh

Oooooooh! Sounds kinda the same, but I should take a look at that :3
    Just kidding, I'll NEVER leave you, Ibis!
  • Autodesk Sketchbook
    Ibis Paint
    Medibang

I use Auto Sketch as said above.

all of them are great! recomended.
  • Thanks for the suggestions! I can't use ibis paint or medibang becaue they have ads, so I will try out autodesk sketchbook and report back after trying.

Any other suggestions?
  • Sketch is the best one I use :P
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Microsoft paint.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Microsoft paint.

Luca said it. That is perfect,
  • lucaaa795 said:

Microsoft paint.

Luca said it. That is perfect,
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

Autodesk Sketchbook
    Ibis Paint
    Medibang

This is the list that i would recommend either!

But i would like to add that result is not up to the app/materials you use, it's up to your skills and how much sweat,tears and blood you put in it.
  • fremy said:

Autodesk Sketchbook
    Ibis Paint
    Medibang

But i would like to add that result is not up to the app/materials you use, it's up to your skills and how much sweat,tears and blood you put in it.
    Thank you, and thank you so much to everyone elses' suggestions, comments and notes! It helps alot! :)

I have decided on Autodesk Sketchbook. It has all the things I suggested plus some. I love it so far.

And @fremy totally agreed, I am just looking for a new one with better features, my old one is too simple for me now :P Thank you for the tip!!! :D

Thank you all so much again, this can be closed! :D
  • Yes sketch book has not so many Ads not like ibis and medibang where all the time you see an ad,

fremy said:

Autodesk Sketchbook
    Ibis Paint
    Medibang

Thank you, and thank you so much to everyone elses' suggestions, comments and notes! It helps alot! :)

I have decided on Autodesk Sketchbook. It has all the things I suggested plus some. I love it so far.

And @fremy totally agreed, I am just looking for a new one with better features, my old one is too simple for me now :P Thank you for the tip!!! :D

Thank you all so much again, this can be closed! :D

Exactly
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    I never see ads in Ibis unless I click he tiny ones in the top corner. Weird....
  • I never see ads in Ibis unless I click he tiny ones in the top corner. Weird....

I haven't tried Ibis long enough to know if there are popup ads
  • I never see ads in Ibis unless I click he tiny ones in the top corner. Weird....

I do use it, and I never have seen any. You should be fine.

I do use it, and I never have seen any. You should be fine.
    Well, I can't use apps that have ANY ads though
  • Why? They don't pop up at all.

Because some apps have really, really bad/inappropriate ads
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Not sure if they have all the optiosn you want, but definitely look into Krita and Clip Studio Paint -- Krita is free, but clip studio is worth the price.
  • Not sure if they have all the optiosn you want, but definitely look into Krita and Clip Studio Paint -- Krita is free, but clip studio is worth the price.

Are they for mobile or computer art? I haven't heard of them :O

Because some apps have really, really bad/inappropriate ads
    I've never noticed that with Ibis. I mean, I don't STUDY them, but you should be fine.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited August 2018
    Autodesk SketchBook
    Loads of brushes free, loads of options free,
    There's also a paid version with more i imagine
    Edit: Ah I see someone recommended it before me
  • Not sure if they have all the optiosn you want, but definitely look into Krita and Clip Studio Paint -- Krita is free, but clip studio is worth the price.

Are they for mobile or computer art? I haven't heard of them :O
    Clip Studio Paint is digital drawing & painting software/iPad app to create illustrations, manga & comics with, but i haven't heard of Krita before either =[