Pay-To-Play Activities

I’ve been playing lots of different activities in Cubic Castles such as bomb games, bottomless games, dice games for a really long time.

Since the vends came out to Cubic Castles, many people have been using this to sell warp food to enter the game and win prizes, this is what we need to talk about.

As you all know, many incidents have happened during such games. Incidents like: Warp food not warping you into the game, or the host of the game ban you when you win a game. This happens a lot.

However, there are some people who don’t scam, but still use vends to enter the game. People believe that it is allowed to have second chances in bomb games, and it’s because different mods have different opinions about this game, and they say different things to people, but please hear me out.

Putting warp food in vends to buy, you are basically hosting a Pay-To-Play activity. Second Chances and Pay-to-play is two different things and people need to understand that.

I’m sorry if I said anything wrong I just wanted to clear things up. I hope you all took this to consideration.

- Dohness

Comments

• I just think these should just be for like parkour which is skilled. But also i dont want them at all because why build somthing that only people that pay can see
  • No. Warp food in vends should just be removed entirely
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's all just a grey area, Depending on your position in such a case.
    My opinion? Outstraight ban all such games. Those who do not comply with the rules will get 30 days ban on first attempt.
    But then, the devs already said they will do nothing anymore regarding this.
    So be like many others are: report such a game either if its a scam or not. Honest players host for free.
  • I agree with you all 100%. They should be fine out, but not for everything. Some parkours that have wicked prizes should cost money to enter, that being said they shouldn't be practically impossible that no one wins a prize at all. I have a Quidditch Pitch (for non-Harry Potter fans it's a sports field) that requires 5c to enter. This is purely just to watch, and to play is 10c. For things like this they should stay, but for bomb games it's just not fair.
  • I honestly like pay to play things, they are a nice way to make money.