Anyone/Anything But Dobby!

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
My my sister, Bellatricks, had a cat named Dobby. Dobby lived in Bellatricks' Realm, up until he was kidnapped. Dobby was just like any other level 0 cat: he was white, and had ears. One day, "Rode" came into Bellatricks' Realm, planning to scam her with a clan stone. For some reason, the deco clan stones are still called Clan stone. That's dumb. Well point is, "Rode" tried to scam Bellatricks along with his friend, and Bellatricks knew that. In a hurry, she went to the realm setup, then visitors, then trust. Whoops. "Rode" took Dobby in a sack, and his friend took the poor chicken. Of course, Bellatricks then banned both of them, but she was too late.

So I have two things to ask.

a) If anyone just has a cat laying around, please donate it to DsBerrypaw's Treasury! I will give it to her, and warn her not to be so stupid. Also, that banning a scammer is not necessary, if they haven't done anything. Just leave the realm!

b) Can we move the button that permanently kicks so some from our realms AWAY from the button that gives them all the power? They are so close together! While I'm talking about screen problems, my screen is STILL small, no matter how many times I hit mobile thingy, things may clip. I have a 7in tablet, does that make a difference? RCA Android Voyager. Thanks!

So if you have a cat that you are willing to donate, please do so at DsBerrypaw's Treasury. If you are willing to donate cubits for her to buy one, do so at Bellatricks' Castle. And Admins, MOVE THE BUTTONS AWAY!!!! Thanks ;)

Comments

• DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    Omg @spongebob squarepants , he just donated 2k. It's not quite enough, but I'm sure -500c is what she deserves for being so clumsy xD. Thanks! I guess this thread is only about the buttons now. Can we make them further apart?

Edit: Btw I actually didn't mean to multipost, but it is for an important topic, so yes. The buttons are way too close together.
  • I should beg too for my scammed Valentine Wings.
  • I should beg for my *sniff scammed pet oxygen ;.;
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, the point of the matter was to satisfy her, not myself. But thanks for the message. Although I kept it open for people to discuss the button part. They are way too close. I'll put this is suggestions actually. And btw I wasn't begging, I just know that some people would understand. And it wasn't for me, it was for my sister. I'd never be so dumb as to be scammed now that I have played for awhile.
  • I might be able to donate 1k perhaps, but I can't get on rn. So maybe you will find the c, maybe not lol.