Seeking a *extremely rare* "Purple Easter Hat" ?

Now, I've only ever seen one in Cubic Castles, worn by Eagence. I don't know the rarity of one, but having only ever seen one speaks volume to me. Anybody selling one or know anything about these hats?

Comments

• IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    ughh, I'm looking for one too! I have a really cute outfit in mind and I reallyyyy want one. if I ever find one, I'll make sure let you know. :D
  • I guess they are just not worn by people apart from eagence but you will see them in collections :P
  • I guess they are just not worn by people apart from eagence but you will see them in collections :P

That really isn't helpful, since I've never seen another. Nobody sells them. Nobody wears them. I don't even understand where they came from... or when they were released and why they were.
  • This years easter I believe
  • If I see one I will let you know :p
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited August 2018
    These hats are quite elusive these days, as they don't have a high demand, and there aren't that many of them in general.

I happen to be the proud owner of one, and I have to say they are one nice hat.

I am not a female but eh, doesn't stop me from appreciating qbee fashion trends.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    There are quite a lot of them its just that theyre not popular thus nobody wears them at all.
    They were in pack and even dropped by zilla back then. I wouldnt go anywhere higher than 10k for one, but I would start with 4k.
  • Well, I am looking for one lol. Anybody know anyone selling, just point me in their direction. :)
  • Ugh! I've seen one for like 4k before! It's gone now, but WHY DIDNT I BUY IT???
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I was selling one for 2.5k and it took a month to sell lol
  • I was selling one for 2.5k and it took a month to sell lol

Ikr! I saw these everywhere up until now when I'm thinking: "I haven't seen one for awhile...."
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2018
    Well, these hats are rarer than a Krampus right now, so if anybody is selling one anywhere, I'm interested as hell.

I say rarer because nobody sells them and I've only ever seen 2 now.
  • Crap, I have one of them.
  • They do not go anywhere near 10k, usually 2k. Max 3.5k
  • They do not go anywhere near 10k, usually 2k. Max 3.5k

They go up to whatever they need to. They have no price, since they are nowhere to be found. They are very rare since nobody actually has them, which increases their value by a ton.
  • Liberated said:

They do not go anywhere near 10k, usually 2k. Max 3.5k

They go up to whatever they need to. They have no price, since they are nowhere to be found. They are very rare since nobody actually has them, which increases their value by a ton.
    I was confused when gdog showed them, he proved they were one of rarest hats in pack. Yet they still ended up being 3k.
  • Indeed, I don't seem them worn all that often, yet again the same can be said for many other items.
  • Indeed, I don't seem them worn all that often, yet again the same can be said for many other items.

It's the fact that they are so *low* in price when they aren't even to be found in the game. They should be like 100k if they are seriously this unheard of and owned. Our economy makes no sense sometimes.

The Iron Mask is still sold for up to 3,000c - very common item to come across
    The Purple Easter Hat is sold for 3,000c - unheard of item to come across

Hmm.. makes a lotta sense. :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    hmmm i need to look tommorow, because could be that i still have some left... dunno if i aleady sold them though
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited August 2018
    If anyone didn't notice, @CosmicSnail now wears this hat because of this thread xD.
  • If anyone didn't notice, @CosmicSnail now wears this hat because of this thread xD.

I would love to wear one, but I'm still looking.. searching.. in hope to one day find one >.<
  • I just saw a shop selling like 5 of them, but Idk where
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Try doing hollas everyday at different times.
  • Liberated said:

If anyone didn't notice, @CosmicSnail now wears this hat because of this thread xD.

I would love to wear one, but I'm still looking.. searching.. in hope to one day find one >.<</p>
    You want it for 7k? xD
  • Bootiful
  • I just saw a shop selling like 5 of them, but Idk where

This comment hurt me.