I Have Returned....

After a very stressful year I find my self in somewhere different, somewhere I'm not used too, somewhere I can't do everything I used to be able to do freely, something happened that changed my life, ruined and calmed the waves of emotions. And although I don't enjoy being here, I am forced to endure four more years.Pretty good right? That was basically describing my life at the moment without giving anything away, you can have a guess if you'd like but everything i said is true.

Comments

• What is kind of funny, is I saw your name commenting on a thread and I was like wait is that LOM, it has been forty years then I saw this thread and I was like WHAT :O! Wb :D
  • What is kind of funny, is I saw your name commenting on a thread and I was like wait is that LOM, it has been forty years then I saw this thread and I was like WHAT :O! Wb :D

Quick Response, I appreciate it Grey, Forty years.. Um.. Maybe 38 and a halfish and you're there. :p Nice seeing you again Pal.
  • Welcome back :D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hi dere my name is salad and welcome to gam
  • Hi.
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited August 2018

Hi dere my name is salad and welcome to gam

So you deformed into a salad whilst I was gone? Cool ¯\_( ͡°ω ͡°)_/¯ You do that.

Hi.

flooks said:

Welcome back :D

Aw I missed this game man, the majority of people are awesome.
This discussion has been closed.