AvachuelaAvachuela Member
edited November 2019 in General Chat
Nothing here

Comments

• I dont get it, r u teying to point that guy has sign where he has hacking account list, Might be troll if it is.
  • Dont worry hes trolling u xD
  • He banned a friend from the realm, and he sayed me the mensage of "banned" it was red and not blue ;-;
  • edited August 2018
    hes just ur friends alt and hes trolling you
  • If he is making accounts, are the exact copy of your usernames? Or if he is, it is always possible that you are dealing with a moderator who is trolling. They can cloak to any name.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

If he is making accounts, are the exact copy of your usernames? Or if he is, it is always possible that you are dealing with a moderator who is trolling. They can cloak to any name.

Moderators can troll but i dont think he was because he said the message was red
  • I have seen mods do that a few times, but nothing like what evil is describing.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited August 2018

If he is making accounts, are the exact copy of your usernames? Or if he is, it is always possible that you are dealing with a moderator who is trolling. They can cloak to any name.

We are not allowed to trick people like this way. There is a limit...

And there is no way to "hack" a account, only if you gave your password away.
    Also...there is none reports about this in game, so probably a friend who is trolling you.

• A Friend sayed us he was banned of the realm and the mensagge was red and not blue and when im alone im my realms always appears ._.
  • Send a screenshot of the red message...