I really need help!

I got scammed by a player named cullin321 he stole my storage room and I lost my doog and my dork mobile totaling about 10k of cubits worth of stuff. Now I cannot seem to get anything back and I can’t make the cubitsback. I’ve done support tickets and administrative power never replies so I’m feeling stuck. Could someone help me.

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I got scammed by a player named cullin321 he stole my storage room and I lost my doog and my dork mobile totaling about 10k of cubits worth of stuff. Now I cannot seem to get anything back and I can’t make the cubitsback. I’ve done support tickets and administrative power never replies so I’m feeling stuck. Could someone help me.

The most recommended that you wait 1 or 2 days so that your ticket is answered, that is usually the estimated response time.
    If they spend more than 2 days and do not respond send a new ticket

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Does he have permission in that room or did he just stole the door and hide it somewhere??
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Cullin321 is scammer , dont get near him , he also scammed me b4

1. Why u give him perm?

2.Permission can ez get scammed
  • Hello Capt,

I created a buy list to help people make cubits daily. If your interested send me a invite and I'll walk you on how it works.

An update will be added to my trade post named CubitFort's World! With all the information. Is not a lot of cubits but you can make up to 50c+ a day with me, matching that with daily quest wich gives 50c per quest you can make around 100c+ a day.

I always tell everyone, DO NOT ever give perm to your realm to anyone, sometimes not even family. Just doesn't work well. Almost every day i get visitor telling me how they got scammed, and always is the same story, perm on realm, dropping items in front of them, or someone charging like 20 times the ammount of items worth. I met someone who try to sell me bat wings for over 10k c because that what someone charged him, and he didn't know, because he was a new player. And just yesterday someone try to sell my visitors a harm wand for 500c, and so I banned him. Some of my realm rules is, not asking for perm or scamm people, or I will ban.

Have a great day!

Add me, or visit my realm
    CubicFort
    CubitFort's World!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest

if you have proof use the link above, if not send support another ticket. If they don't reply within 48 hours send it again.
This discussion has been closed.