Hacks in my realm (Close)

CubicFortCubicFort Member
edited August 2018 in Help Requests
Someone places a sign in my realm that said " easy hack to get this" right on one of one of my rentals spot. I have 4 glass and a throne covering the bumper. I'm kind of new to game so I don't know if that's a legit hack or what. I know online games, they would have to hack the games server to hack anyone. Please help me understand what is going on.

Comments

• Did somebody rent the plot? Go slam on the bumper, it would tell you, or just dig it up.
  • You can shoot your wand to bump it so no it is not a hack
  • TssmTssm Member
    You may check again if there is some kind of item/s that allow's to the players to use the specific area. However if you are sure that there is no item/s that allow's to the players to use the space area then mail the support-->http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/open.php
  • Thanks for the replies. The rental spot does have the 1 hour bumper wich i surround it with 4 glass and 1 throne, glass on the right, left, front, top, and throne behind it. There is the small opening from where throne is set at behind the bumper.

Maybe like Tracherus said, the person shot it with wand, to let me know that there is a way to get it if there is any kind of opening. I did pulled block and got 10c so he did rent it.

I will block it off complete now to keep people from renting as the rentals are not ready, I want to do more advertisement so that renters can benefit.

Thank you all for your assistance, greatfully appreciate all the help.
  • TssmTssm Member
    If you want to make your post's more popular you can always do it from in-game by using hola's or even if you get lucky and people enjoy your content on the forums.