More bombs!!

I cannot crafted a bomb but when I manege to craft it it only give me 1 and finding a deep forest mine is hard because is rare but for only 1 bomb is not that worth it how crafting the green bombs give more and it's easy to craft but whit normal bombs it's hard to craft and it takes a lot of time and they don't sell it anymore in the cubic store so I what I'm saying is pls can at less give more bombs instead of 1 then I made 1qbee bomb I was lucky I manege to get 2 but really only 1 I don't remember if there's still selling it in the Cubic store but is really annoying/unfair that it only gives 1 I say that when crafted give more? Txs for reading! This is my opinion because I don't whant to find a person that sell it cheap and it way more expensive or not playing....and I would like to be in the Cubic store the price was ok 10c for 1 bomb seems rigth and 10 that's like ok i like it but now it's harder...

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Same problem , and I found emerald or anothers if I didnt bring bomb and I cant buy too