About last perk " More Cubits"

So yea I got it when I was lvl 59 it said " U get 1000c right now " but I didn't got any, then when I reached lvl 60 I choose again perk "More Cubits" but didn't got any again, I tho maybe I need to reconect e.e but nothing happened BUT THEN I looked my perks and I seen that there is 60 lvls and more than 60 perks.... Ummm so yea.... Could anyone explain this? Thx ;)

Comments

• That perk has been bugged for ages now. Contact support and they should be able to give your cubits (with proof of course).
  • ExCelsius said:

That perk has been bugged for ages now. Contact support and they should be able to give your cubits (with proof of course).

Ok, Ty.
    @Professional Killer please close :)

• TssmTssm Member
    However you can feel free to report the bug to the bug section so more administrators see it...
  • Tssm said:

However you can feel free to report the bug to the bug section so more administrators see it...

Well I sent support ticket and I got answer that this perk will be removed soon.
    @Space_fetus plz close
    ;-;
  • Tssm said:

Well I sent support ticket and I got answer that this perk will be removed soon.
    ;-;
    Finally a clear answer from support!