Could someone help me?

(Sorry If my English is bad)
Yesterday i was at Pen's Yard Rental trying to sell 3 itens (a Dark Angel, A Chef's hat and one Realm's skin), and then i dropped the itens there to sell them, but my internet gone down, i don't really know why, and 1 hour passed and obviously someone got the itens..
Could someone at least give me a Dark Angel?

And i do have a proof! I took this print minutes before my internet gone down: (With my D. Angel and the other 2 itens)

Comments

• This is not really a scam, and I do not know if the support would give you them back.. I'm sorry for you :(
  • Bobquinho said:

Sadly,nobody can give you a Dark Angel. They will think that you are scamming or something. Anyways,post this in scam reports in Community.
  • Bobquinho said:

Sadly,nobody can give you a Dark Angel. They will think that you are scamming or something. Anyways,post this in scam reports in Community.
    Sadly, you're wrong xD

Someone, even if they does no exist, could always give him Dark Angels. It's just upon players' will ^^
  • TssmTssm Member
    Bobquinho said:

(Sorry If my English is bad)
    Yesterday i was at Pen's Yard Rental trying to sell 3 itens (a Dark Angel, A Chef's hat and one Realm's skin), and then i dropped the itens there to sell them, but my internet gone down, i don't really know why, and 1 hour passed and obviously someone got the itens..

And i do have a proof! I took this print minutes before my internet gone down: (With my D. Angel and the other 2 itens)

However, if your internet connection delayed the moment you did i know that in this case the support cannot recover any items except if you got the proof while you accidentally dropped in in front of someone and you got more proof that they have your items in this case i think it's possible to the support to recover your items that you've lost.

I hope that answered to the question and solve it... If you got more questions feel free to message me.
  • aí não há muito o que fazer, depende do jogador que pegou os items devolver por educação, como os outros falaram aí em cima, isso não é considerado scam.