Auto clicker test

Hey I'm clearing my realm when an Auto-Clicker Test thing appeared just asking what happends when i dont press it and why does it appear? Doesnt the system detect Auto-Clicker?

Comments

• You probably clicked too fast that the mechanism for that thing to pop up was triggered. It happens sometimes, only to pc users. As for what happens when you don't press it... idk
  • ExCelsius said:

You probably clicked too fast that the mechanism for that thing to pop up was triggered. It happens sometimes, only to pc users. As for what happens when you don't press it... idk

Yes But Can't The System Thing Detect if you are using?
  • Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

You probably clicked too fast that the mechanism for that thing to pop up was triggered. It happens sometimes, only to pc users. As for what happens when you don't press it... idk

The system can't directly detect if you are using an autoclicker, so they use that method...

• edited August 2018
    ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

The system can't directly detect if you are using an autoclicker, so they use that method...

oof

Also it happend again D;
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Move the mouse to avoid getting it
  • Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;
    You probably want to slow down a bit. Maybe too much triggering will result in a perma-ban.

(PleAse cLick OkAy iF YoU aRe a ReaL PeRsOn)

• ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;
    You probably want to slow down a bit. Maybe too much triggering will result in a perma-ban.

oh..... But im clearing a 100x100 realm :(

• Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

You can accomplish it, even if it takes a long time. Try to get some friends to help or use some bombs :)
  • ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

You can accomplish it, even if it takes a long time. Try to get some friends to help or use some bombs :)
    can i use alt and try not pressing it and not get my other/this acc not banned?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited August 2018
    Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

I think bans are IP-based so there might be a chance that your main will be banned too.
    (This is if not clicking it causes something bad)
    lucaaa795 said:

Or try what lucaaa said
  • ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

I think bans are IP-based so there might be a chance that your main will be banned too.
    lucaaa795 said:

Or try what lucaaa said
    ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

lucaaa795 said:

Or try what lucaaa said
    ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

Dizeh said:

ExCelsius said:

oof

Also it happend again D;

lucaaa795 said:

Or try what lucaaa said

thanks
    Guys guys too much overthinking.
    The box appears because you havent moved your mouse while building fot a while.
    Not pressing it will NOT result in a ban. It will stop your qbee from placing blocks though. It will however NOT trigger a ban.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Not pressing it will NOT result in a ban. It will stop your qbee from placing blocks though. It will however NOT trigger a ban.

OOOHOHOHHOHOHHHH ME WANNA TRY IT :D

• lucaaa795 said:

Also what if your breaking blocks what will it do?

Dizeh said:

lucaaa795 said:

You cannot. The box blocks any other action that is directed to the game.
    I do believe that you can still chat however. But breaking is not possible.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Dizeh said:

lucaaa795 said:

oh......... so nothing happens?
    Dizeh said:

lucaaa795 said:

Dizeh said:

lucaaa795 said:

oh......... so nothing happens?
    Nothing.
  • Excelsius naughty *wags newspaper*, no bad advice, scaring poor Dizeh :(. Reiterating what Luca has already stated the pop up is harmless Dizeh ^_^! It just helps with curbing those who would use auto clicking programs by putting forth a window that requires a confirmation.
  • I remeber when I was like clicking doing dirt towers and the game just crashed and takes you out of it.
  • Excelsius naughty *wags newspaper*, no bad advice, scaring poor Dizeh :(.

D: sorry I didn't know
  • When it first came out, you would get it from clicking a certain amount, now it is timed. From placing sooooo many farm seeds, it has to be exactly timed as your other clicks, so all you have to do to not get the message, is add an off click or something. And no, you will not get banned from that message popping up.
  • It is ok Celsius, we love you anyways :P. I give bad advice all the time, like telling people to slap their parents. I like to think I am a good role model.
  • Iv had an auto clicker warning but just for fun i ignored it so nothing happend. I wasnt even auto clicking, i was just throqing 100 warp food on a donation table 1 by 1 XD
  • Why don't you use the nuke?
  • Darkpq said:

Why don't you use the nuke?

X.P