I believe Pen is cheating visits

In Pen's Yard Rentals, you can see that it is popular almost every day. I believe that Pen is sort of using Alts to increase the realm population, putting it in the suggest realms list in the lobby. I monitored realm activity there, and what I found is that out of all players in the realm, I counted and less than 3/4 were only visible.

Comments

• u cant let a person have a good thing? probably just jealous his realm is in the most popular all the time
  • Eagence said:

There have been some people who used such strategy to make their rentals popular. Funny thing is they mainly failed. Pen is just enjoying being first as a rental owner, however one wonders where does he even spend all those cubits that he gains and does he even still play or not.

Well I saw Pendragon at the farmer's co-op once. I thought it was so cool, so I talked to him for a couple minutes and then asked me how many cubits he has. I've never seen him in Pen's Yard Rentals ripping out bumpers, so I feel like he might have upwards of thousands in each bumper. I mean, he still wears star glasses and a sun crown :)
  • Eagence said:

There have been some people who used such strategy to make their rentals popular. Funny thing is they mainly failed. Pen is just enjoying being first as a rental owner, however one wonders where does he even spend all those cubits that he gains and does he even still play or not.

Well I saw Pendragon at the farmer's co-op once. I thought it was so cool, so I talked to him for a couple minutes and then asked me how many cubits he has. I've never seen him in Pen's Yard Rentals ripping out bumpers, so I feel like he might have upwards of thousands in each bumper. I mean, he still wears star glasses and a sun crown :)
    I once asked him if he ever removed the ones in the first floor he said no because ppl who rented can take the c but me and my friend once calculated how much c he gets and its over a million a year were both dumb so it might be wrong
    and ds ppl who wear suncrowns and star glasses arent poor he won a ram you know
This discussion has been closed.