Farming Seeds & Scams.

There is a simple solution to the problem of not being able to see seeds in a pile of items. When the seed is dropped simply display it as the icon that is shown in the inventory, this will not only hinder scammers but will also provide ease to some players that drop seeds on the floor. As if you had potato and tomato seeds on the floor, you wouldn't know what it is. I think this is a relatively easy fix so some fairly large problems.
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Indeed, it would be much better!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    If its not seeds, its footprints.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    The idea is the same. Just change the icon of the item while it is floating.
  • +1
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I've always wondered why when you drop a seed, it doesn't show the packet. I assume it's because it's a block, not an item, but is there any way you can change it so it still shows the packet when dropped? @SirKewberth
  • edited August 2018
    this will be a big help to farmers like me to know what seeds are in the floors :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Lol so long alr stillremember this XD i alr forgot about this , But yes! Should fix this
  • +1 pls I have been scammed twice paid 40c for in and there was seeds before prizes...