Random giveaway WHAT AGAIN?

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited August 2018 in Player Events & Creations
You now the drill tomorrow I will do a giveaway in different mines you can win anyting but what you need is to explore every so often I will change to another mine but same one if I Rand out of mines I will go to the artic, first one whit no TP or anyting will win A LIL-BUNNYZILLA is that how your call it I don't no but be the first and tell this pass-word: darkpq and friends or CUBIC CASTLE (whit exclamation mark)se you tomorrow for the giveaway after the bunnizilla is gone randomness will come but be warned cheating is not allow and people camping in mines does not count only how enter after me the world were i will be is *drums doll* EDEN ANd.... Which my youtube chanel tomorrow be wise I will say a hint there in the video (tomorrow) so be prepared when I'm ready,i will come and say this-
Ready for giveaway? Because it started (this will be a different coment in this discussio) and don't forget the password:
°darkpq and friends
°CUBIC CASTLE
Chose what password you will use but you can only say once the password say it wrong and no bunnizilla se you tomorrow
Don't remember my youtube chanel (were I'm a noob doing it and I don't even know how to ethid and being lazy so pls no bad commentary this is hard to put in work the youtube chanel) my youtube chanel is: Supergamer6622 se ya tomorrow
PS:sorry if I misspelled stuff :P don't forget don't be rude when you manege to find me for the giveaway I will coment the dissention first to start the ting..... Maby I gona go to se the artic or tropical (this is a hint) ok good luck if when I'm gona change to another mine and nobody find me the bunnizilla will be over so be quick and if you enter and leave or afk you are out of giveaway (only affects on bunnizilla not in the randomness) have a nice day/nigth good luck ;) don't forget password.... I'm doing this because I now this legal...maybe...lel

THE GIVEAWAY HAS STARTED I WILL BE IN EDEN in a ARTIC mine remember the PASSCODES!!!! HOPE TO SE YOU THERE
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED WINER OF TODAY IS LUCAS.... 667? I DONT REMEMBER BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THE GIVEAWAY NEXT GIVEAWAY IS A GOLDEN CHEST BUT THIS TIME IS NOT IN A MINE IT WILL BE IN A REALM MUAJAJAJAJ

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Thanks! I enjoyed it a lot! Guys you should join his giveaways!