My 17 suggestions.

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello.
Because my old thread dissapeared into void, I felt like creating a new one.
1. Security fence. Could be useful for military base realms and not only. It could be 2 blocks tall. We should also have some sort of gates that mix with these fences.
2. Canned food crate. A crate of canned food that could maybe be crafted with the canned food from the summer pack?
3. More liquids! Water, Coke, Champagne. These would fit into bottles and maybe for the champagne we could also have some glasses.
5a.Smoke machine. Creates a cloud of smoke that could have a preset range. 5x5 is enough imo.
5b. Smoke bomb. Same thing as above but this one creates a temporary cloud of smoke.
6. Make the cardboard box craftable! It is too beautiful to gather dust just like this! >:(
7a. Wearable guitar and microphone!
7b. And maybe we could also have a "microphone stand" kind of block in two versions. One with a single microphone and one with 3 or more microphones!
And a grand piano.
8. Driving signs, potholes, cracks and maybe even erased markings. They could be applied like a "stamp" (eg: footprints) instead of making a brand new road block with them in.
9. Shopping cart and shopping basket.
The shopping cart could be just a decoration and the shopping basket could be a wearable.
10. More sculpties!! Marble, bricks, plaster, glass and basically every other useful block in building. This has been suggested so much in the past and here I am bringing it up again!
11. Hazmat suit and iron barrels. Like those that can store oil. We could use them in so many factory-related buildings and not only..
12. Bags! Wearable and decorative! And maybe some travelling bags too!
13. 2D aerial mapping. Pretty much like you can do in Minecraft. Could be useful for pixel arts or just as a decoration. You could place it down and stomp on it/hit it with a wand to make it appear larger on your screen.
14. Holdable drinks! Just like the one in the "craft4me" pack in cubit store! We could finally celebrate anniversaries or new year or whatever else like we are supposed to!
15. (NEW) Half road.
16. Traveling bags (decorative). 5 different traveling bags that could be included within a decorations pack?
17. Decorations pack. For a fair price, you get 15 different decorations from all holiday packs. This could also include traveling bags, and others.

Comments

• hmm... those suggestions are not that bad!
  • I want wine
  • I want wine

lol maybe they can add a grape plant and you could put it in the extractor to make wine.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Wine is not really child friendly.. I thought of adding it in the main thread but I realised children arent really allowed to drink wine. However, there are some kinds of champagne that are made for kids so there is some room to mess with the champagne..
  • chirpmanchirpman Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Wine is not really child friendly.. I thought of adding it in the main thread but I realised children arent really allowed to drink wine. However, there are some kinds of champagne that are made for kids so there is some room to mess with the champagne..

cubic castles: rated M for mature.

- wine. just wine.
    chirpman said:

lucaaa795 said:

No the average age of players is actually 10 to 14
  • lucaaa795 said:

chirpman said:

lucaaa795 said:

No the average age of players is actually 10 to 14
    i was joking. XD
    Bump bump bump
  • instead of wine or champagne we could have a sparkling cider. they are very similar visually
  • You could also just call it grape juice :P.

I LOVE THESE IDEAS WOO!
    Kirodashi said:

instead of wine or champagne we could have a sparkling cider. they are very similar visually

Nice idea
  • As I have commented on the past thread so I will do it here once again +1
  • 1. Interesting idea!
    2. Maybe not limited pack items, but maybe cooked items like cakes, fries ...
    3. Yup!
    4. That would be nice! But will the animation get removed though?
    5. Why not ^^
    edited August 2018
    I dont think that the animation will be removed if this gets added
    Canned goodies were in the summer lots. It would make sense to use them and not fries or cakes or whatever else..

1. Interesting idea!
    3. Yup!
    5. Why not ^^

• I need wineeeeeeee noww pls kewb
  • lucaaa795 said:

Canned goodies were in the summer lots. It would make sense to use them and not fries or cakes or whatever else..

1. Interesting idea!
    3. Yup!
    5. Why not ^^

Yes canned goods were in summer lots. That's the point ; it is not available anymore so it might lead to their total disappearance. But if we look at the egg / chick / chicken hats, that's the same idea, so I guess there's not problem to use canned goods to craft those :)

lucaaa795 said:

1. Interesting idea!
    3. Yup!
    5. Why not ^^

Yes canned goods were in summer lots. That's the point ; it is not available anymore so it might lead to their total disappearance. But if we look at the egg / chick / chicken hats, that's the same idea, so I guess there's not problem to use canned goods to craft those :)
    Not really the same since you got 4 for 1500 cubits or the egg chick chicken hats werent guaranteed drops
  • Adequate ideas.
  • hm maybe for the security fences are thefencesthat ucantbypass on it. Would beuseful for events and other builds, just got5is idea when i saw ur suggestions

+1 for all btw
    Bump
    Bedivere said:

hm maybe for the security fences are thefencesthat ucantbypass on it. Would beuseful for events and other builds, just got5is idea when i saw ur suggestions

+1 for all btw

That would be cool! Or maybe if you try to climb them, you take damage!!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Bump

Bedivere said:

hm maybe for the security fences are thefencesthat ucantbypass on it. Would beuseful for events and other builds, just got5is idea when i saw ur suggestions

+1 for all btw

That would be cool! Or maybe if you try to climb them, you take damage!!
    I thought of that yep! :)
  • Apple Cider is a thing
    edited August 2018
    BUMP

Added craftable cardboard box to the suggestions list.

Apple Cider is a thing

That would also be a cool addition
  • I want gin.
    Gin for the win
    And +1
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2018
    +1 smoke machine (if it hide a lot )

all others is good,but I rlly wanted to see how go work the smoke machine ...
  • +1 for security fence and zombie skin and maybe we can have smoke bombs instead of smoke machines... The fences could be like electric fence which if anyone touches, loses one heart and gets electrocuted (maybe stunned;D) and zombie
    Chief12 said:

+1 for security fence and zombie skin and maybe we can have smoke bombs instead of smoke machines... The fences could be like electric fence which if anyone touches, loses one heart and gets electrocuted (maybe stunned;D) and zombie

Smoke bombs could also be a thing. Added it to the main thread.
  • I like the zombie costume and fence.
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
    BUMP added some things like a microphone stand and a wearable guitar