[FFR] A Racetrack That You Can RENT!

KristelleBKristelleB Member
edited August 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Hi!

Few weeks ago, my friends and me started to build a racetrack (The Frontier: Fantasy VS Reality). Our project? Do a racetrack that all qbee visitors can use. The realm is not really big (~ 43 seconds to do 1 lapse), but the special feature is that you can rent a part of the road for one hour and place obstacles on it (you can't take off the road). Also, there is a small building that you can rent too (for one hour). You can place in it your prizes and a cash register in order to organise competitions. In other words, all qbee visitors will be able to RENT a RACETRACK! So, If you want to just do a small race with your friends or a big competition, you will be able to, even if you don't have your own racetrack.

But, there will be some rules if we want that everyone have fun freely:

1. If you rent a part of the racetrack and place some obstacles on it, you will have to remove the obstacles before the end of the rental period.
2. If few visitors want to use the track at the same time, the priority will go to the first arrivals. But at the end of the rental period (1 hour), they will have to give way to the following ones.

Any breach of these rules could lead to a temporary banishment of this realm (or to a definitive banishment if the person starts again ever after several warnings).

Also, when the construction will be finished, my friends and I will organize a race with prizes. There will be 4 races. The first two will only have 1 lapse and the last two 2 lapses. So, be ready! If you love races, don't miss it!

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm not really good In English!)

(To RENT: 10c/Hour)

If you have some suggestions, you can post them in comments ;)

Also, there is a lot of space in this realm... Would anyone interesterested to build a small vending shop with "track stuff" (ex: traffic cones, traffic lights...) in it? If you're interested, just say it in comments..

Comments

• This is a great idea! The only worry I have is 2 people claiming that they were there 1st then another 2 saying that that they were there 1st.

And don't worry about your English, it's pretty good.
  • Et beh! Intéressant =)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i have a similar system that allows players to rent the starting line of all my race tracks to start races. It is surprising how much people use it so i am sure yours will be well received :)
    LateCom said:

this is why we have race bumpers :)

Race bumpers are good for allowing you to set your own times etc but are a bit annoying to use. You have to use wands to hit the bumper to make the time worth while and you can't really race with anyone else and make sure everyone starts at the same time.