Eiar's Markethouse | [REOPENING]

EiarEiar Member
edited April 2022 in Trading Section

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Eiar’s Markethouse!

Here, you can find a small abundance of freshly-crafted, top-quality resources readily available for your purchase!

Below, I have taken the consideration to provide you with records of all the items I currently have for sale as well as a small list of rules that I urge you to read if you'd like to remain a customer

LIST OF: Minerals | UPDATED: 4.8.22

CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

LIST OF: Mineables | UPDATED: 4.8.22

CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

LIST OF: Materials | UPDATED: 4.8.22

Cost: Item
1/35c: Harm Wands
1/35c: KnockBack Wands
1/15c: Fairy Jars

LIST OF: Rules | UPDATED: 12.4.18

1. No refunds or lowering of prices will be offered nor accepted. Failure to comply with this rule can result in a 1 DAY BAN!
2. Any inappropriate actions or comments will not be tolerated. Failure to comply with this rule can result in a 7 DAY BAN!

NOTE: I understand my prices may not be within the preferred ranges for many players, I am still learning about the financial economy of Cubic Castles everyday and how to profit off of it in a way that can be beneficial for both me and the customer.

With this being said, all my prices are finalized until further notice.

NOTE: I do not take mining orders due to lack of time, so please do not ask. If you wish for me to sell a specific type of resource than you may speak to me privately in-game.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I would like to thank all the wonderful players that have chosen to support my store so far, even in the smallest ways!

All earnings managed to be obtained from selling these items will go towards funding my farm which will eventually allow me to start bringing in recube items for sale!

Please continue to show your support by recommending my shop to any potential customer! I would love to meet as many fabulous players as I can!

Comments

• EiarEiar Member
    edited April 2022

STOCK INFO

1. All Vending Machines have been restocked to their rightful amount, as well as a few random items in the outdoor ones.

2. Due to upcoming crafts, I've temporarily pulled all Oil from my Vending Machines.

Thanks to all my lovely customers, I managed to sell out within hours on my first day of business! Don't forget, if you enjoyed my shop than please recommend me to other players!
  • EiarEiar Member
    edited August 2018

STOCK INFO

1. All Vending Machines have been restocked to large amounts, as well as a few random items in the outdoor ones.

2. Oil has once again been introduced to the market after a small absence..

Don't forget, if you enjoyed my shop than please recommend me to other players!
  • Thank you for making this shop! It saves so much time
  • EiarEiar Member
    edited August 2018

STOCK INFO

1. All Vending Machines have been restocked by 400.

2. Red Flowers, White Flowers, Beeswax, Black Marble and White Marble have all been discontinued until further notice

PUBLIC THANKS

Thank you for making this shop! It saves so much time

Thank you for taking the time to check my store out! I continue to value your support!

I would also like to publicly thank "LuvCubicCastles" for purchasing more than 2K+ worth of resources!
  • EiarEiar Member
    edited August 2018

STOCK INFO

1. Select Vending Machines have been restocked.

2. Fadey Foam is now available.