Crafting Table

Specifically Craft max is really bugged out. It can't do simple math like craft 30 fiber ropes and keep the extra 1 fiber when you have 181 fiber in the table. Then when I add 1000 Yumberries it will craft 20,000 red dye and the next time 17k, 14k and 11k in succession. 1000 berries should yield the same each time and not have a variance of 9k from one time to the next.

This problem is one of many that seem to affect the player. My hope is that these player effected problems soon receive a higher priority like those that effect cc income do.

Comments

• I don't know about the fiber thing, but turning yumberries into dye is supposed to be inconsistent. On the Cubic Castles crafting page, it says that one yumberry, when smashed by a mortar and pestle, will produce 10-15 red dye.
  • I don't know about the fiber thing, but turning yumberries into dye is supposed to be inconsistent. On the Cubic Castles crafting page, it says that one yumberry, when smashed by a mortar and pestle, will produce 10-15 red dye.

I know it is from 10 - 15 dye per berry. I add exactly 1000 yumberry 4 consecutive times and get 20k, 17k, 14k and 11k. So do the math, at my count I should get 10k to 15k and at no time should I ever get 20k from 1000 berry. Yes I am complaining for getting too much because honesty has no limits. Broken is broken whether it be to my advantage or your disadvantage. Doing the right thing is; when only you and God know the truth, and you still are honest. (Veritas vos liberabit).
  • You lost me at the maths.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's dyes. It's not gold blocks.
    They sell at 10-20/c anyway.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    With 1000 berries, normally you would get 10k to 15k but if the Craftmaster perk is triggered and it doubles you could get 20k-30k dye. So getting anywhere from 10k to 30k is possible with 1000 berries. Big range but with the way crafting dye works I don't think there is anything broken here.
  • With 1000 berries, normally you would get 10k to 15k but if the Craftmaster perk is triggered and it doubles you could get 20k-30k dye. So getting anywhere from 10k to 30k is possible with 1000 berries. Big range but with the way crafting dye works I don't think there is anything broken here.

Cool ty. I just want all to be fair to both player and to cc.