Expose the mods

So what u do is take screenshots of mods with stuff like if they changed there name to something like if ed changed his name to potato u post here :p example; i will post a pic of nolana calling me a nub ;-; xD

Comments

• U r a noob
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    with all due respect brother, nolana kinda mentioned the truth right there.
    "expose the mods".. I was thinking at something else honestly, not yet another "stalk the mods" or "hunt the mods" or "top informations about mods" thread, if you get what I'm saying.
    This kind of thread lost its "wow" factor a long time ago.
  • edited July 2018
    Ye the title has nothin to do wid da point of it
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited July 2018
    Expose...I think 'shadow' would be a better word. The title sounds like you caught a mod plotting to rig an election. To me, anyway.
  • Did anyone notice when there were no mods online for like 30 minutes today? Like four people were talking about buying, selling, and doing drugs, and no one stopped them. I understand with two more stepping down recently it must be hard, but come on! It's terrible! I went to their realm and told them they are gonna get banned and they said mods are all asleep. Can we hire some new mods? Or are younger players' parents gonna walk over and take their devices away due to bad influences! I was disgusted and disappointed in both the people talking about that, and the fact that we had no mods working at that time. I know Nolana is pretty much online 24-7, so she is off the hook, but we don't really have anyone else to do anything! We need to have someone elected by the developers soon! Sorry, just "exposing the mods" ;)
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited July 2018
    Threads like this have been shut down in the past so..
  • Maybe Mr.Grim is a noob o-O hmm
  • PiousPious Member
    Boooooo.
  • I have an old photo of me with Cubic Mom but its on my istagram and I am lazy to screen it and send here ;_;
  • Lol
  • Well at least she wasn't lying