HOW I EARN C FAST? :(

(i know mining and making a shop and dayly request but i need other thing to earn c (i have 280c btw))
i need help to earn i 265 hours on steam wanting be rich soo i need SUPER types of how i earn c

Comments

• '-' i want to see what is the familiar thing on karma store too '-' but now i want see if i can earn resposts to how i make that! let me try the forum T-T
  • edited July 2018
    thank you honey bomb but i read that before! soo not helped me soo much that blog (i was know that things) thanks btw
  • Maybe you can start a farm and sell the crops/berries.
    This is an answer you're probably not looking for,but earning cubits takes time.
  • PiousPious Member
    Fastest ways have gotta' be scamming and auto-clicking. Fair warning, there's a good chance both those things'll get you banned! You were warned. :P
  • sorry qbees but IN NOT A MAD PERSON TO HACK OR SCAM LIKE I JUST WANT EARN C WITH JUSTICE AND DESTROY ALL SCAMS ;)
  • FLOOKS yeah i have perk to have chickens (1) perk to put soil (3) and much recube but that take days '-' but thank you!
  • Rather than spending hours breaking boulders and building bricks...
    you could just spend a few dollars on the Cubit Store.

Instantaneous prosperity.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Buy low sell Higher
  • I lvl my pets in 2 or 3days its lvl 49 then i sell em but i build slabs 4hours a day lol
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    LateCom said:

thats kind of impossible, 1 hour can get your pet 3 levels up, so 12 hours would only make 36. (unless you build 3.4 blocks per second continuously for that 12 hours)
    but i think pet levelling doesnt give much profit for cats and dogs, probably if you get a ram or bcat/wuvva/pump it would be much more worth it.

I think lower level Rams are starting to be worth more because low level Rams are kinda rare now.
  • LateCom said:

how about u try to do scam, scam people100million cubits so you become the richest player ever?

STOOOOOP Í HATE SCAMS AND I WILL NEVER SCAMMMMM DO U NOT UNDERSTAND? SCAM ITS BAD FOR ALL FOR THE PLAYER WHO GET SCAMMED THE SCAMMER AND ALL QBESS
  • The best thing to do is buy low and sell high, but not too high. Go around shops and buy, let’s say, bunny ears for 100c and sell it for 150-200c. It’s not a scam but it does bring profit. Remember, if you sell anything too high then what’s its actually worth, nobody will buy. Repeat this method.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    There's always tapjoy to get you started.
  • Log_er said:

There's always tapjoy to get you started.

*cough cough* if you are a mobile user
  • Or if you have an emulator.
  • do farming that is the only way to get large amount of cubits like me i can get 4-4.5k c per 3 days if i just selling my corns
  • EiarEiar Member
    edited August 2018
    I've made a killer profit from selling the most common resources (Ores, Grasses, Sand, Water, Oil, etc.) from my small, self-ran mining business I recently opened up about a few days ago.

My prices have been set mostly around 20c per every 100 resource.

If I mine for Ores in a Desert Mine for about an hour I will be able to have a little more than 1000 of each Ore—excluding Gold & Silver due to their rarity—which would sell for 200c each stack, and that's not including the added amount of Sand and small amounts of Gold and Silver Ore that I received from choosing to mine in the Desert (which I also sell for 20c per 100)!

I also restock my Vending Machines daily, if I can, and promote my shop by making a Thread about it here, on the Forums, or by personally handing out Warp Food to random players in any popular Realm or in the Lobby!

I find the latter to be most easier, as it's completely harmless and even fun!

Best of luck on your adventures to wealth! I hope any of my information can help you in any way!
  • You can make a lot of cubits just by watching the holla's and mining or crafting what people are asking for. Go to the holla's and talk to them and see if their needs have been met. Then discuss providing them their needs.

Mining really pays well IF you are not lazy. I lost count of the cubits I have made in these 4 1/2 months I have been playing but it is over 500k. One key is to diversify. Mine to sell resources, craft what is in demand, farm resources like cotton, rubber, berries and even sticks (from deadwood). Cotton rubber and berries you should have at least 2k of each to pick so that you never stop picking. Time how many you can pick in 20 minutes because these grow back in 20 minutes to be able to pick again.

Make a shop that is inviting to the buyer and offer your wares at a reasonable price that nets you an income. I made a Dye Shop that made back my investment within 2 days. Next I cooked all craftable foods and opened a shop for that.

Farming pays well if you can keep at it. My next shop will be farm supplies that provide the noob with all that is needed to start a farm.

The little things pay off too like fairies in a jar. I have sold about 7000 of them for a profit of almost 21k. Save everything you mine, craft or get in cubes because someone will eventually need it. Everything has a time and a purpose and these fluctuate. Watch the holla's to see the demand for items and try to be ready for them.

Crafted blocks like checkpoint, warp anchor and heal neted me almost 30k.

I would be rich if not for my addiction to cats. I have 50 mannequins dressed in skirt, fairy wing, cat eye glasses and cat set (dressed like me) and I have 41 cat pets.

Buying items just to sell at a higher price is not for me as this is profit from someone else's loss. When I do buy an item from another player it is for my own use as like decoration.

Players need grass, so mine grass in forests and in doing so you expose black marble. Mine and sell black marble and hold on the the grass for a holla that asks for it. While you are mining grass, look at the exposed dirt for a discoloration. This discoloration is ores and you can mine that to add to your ores to sell.

When you do mine you will get a lot of dehydrated cubes, Rehydrate all of them because imo you sell good items at a higher price than if you just sell the cubes. People buy the cubes because they know they will get some really good items and sell them at a profit. As an example I rehydrated 6 cubes that I would have only got 4.2k from if I had sold. I rehydrated them and got 6 pets that sold for 15k. You will also get food bumpers in cubes, keep most of them so you can provide food for players to return to your shop to buy as they need things. Invest in a prize dispenser for food for them to return too.

Having friends is a plus because they can help get the word out so players know you can supply their needs. I am at a disadvantage because I can't have friends in cc.

I applaud your hatred of scamming because this is a sure fire way to be banned. Even if you aren't banned you reputation is at risk too. True honesty is; doing the right thing when only you and God knows the truth.
  • LateCom said:

you comment on every discussion you see,karma farm, and then trade 1 karma for 100 cubits.

what?? how do you trade Karma For Cubits??

• Eagence said:

Pious said:

Fastest ways have gotta' be scamming and auto-clicking. Fair warning, there's a good chance both those things'll get you banned! You were warned. :P

I think its actually the fastest way after sellingexploitable bugs, selling account, scamming other people, trading accounts and trade scamming so its a good choice to be banned from fast way for low gains. I totally suggest it.

Trust scamming is best way to make cubits, be friend of someone for years, act good on him and leave him in the halfway and steal all what he has and accuse him for being this and that. I know some people in cc been such big bussiness mans by stealing other peoples ideas, by showing off bugs and etc. I also know some of them even accused X or Y person for scaming or using clicker or etc. while their own self are also using and scaming. Gaining cubits fairly is kinda impossible these days. No man is mining and people still pay 20 dirt 1c since they under value working qbees. Most prefer to gain their cubits by scaming or doing shady things or fooling their friends.

The ones who care this game and do good things for it is getting lesser and lesser as well as qbees and miners in this game, its not more about shoping... and we have more shoping hollas then people building things, one may even check games user statistics if they wanna see it.

I suggest being creative to gain cubits.
    lol eag you will ban in this game if u do so + u will have a bad record on CC then and idk depends on your conscience too. XD
  • Best way to get Cubit’s work hard and make profit’s
    As get cheap item sell it for good price to be make profit.
    Just work hard and make your own profit.
    Thank’s. :)
  • Also you can farm you can farm crop’s and sell for good price let’s say when you break the crops it’s drop 2 crop’s sell one for cubit’s and other to farmer to can get seeds
    And to profit with cubit’s soo that’s sooo easy good luck.
    And like i’m said before work hard to get much cubit’s. :)
  • Just Tapjoy and Chill for foundation cubits...
    Open a shop from them
    Buy cheap Sell high
    Tada you are rich!
  • Mine every day then till you have enough cubits start buying vends and hats and things
  • Mine every day then till you have enough cubits start buying vends and hats and things

BOI
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited October 2018

Mine every day then till you have enough cubits start buying vends and hats and things

That's the best way even if it might seem like hard work. If you do take this route, -I highly recommend this- I suggest you start with mining Stone. From mining Stone you'll get a few spare Coal. Give them to me, nah, kidding. Coal doesn't sell well in low amounts so I suggest you gather up to 2,500. Stone on the other hand sells very well.

After selling, let's say...1,500c worth of Stone & Coal, you can move on to buying low and selling high. Start with a few nub hats and sell them for 10-25c more than the price you brought them for.

Once you reach the 3,000c mark, you could buy a few vends and start mining for ores again. Mine a lot of ores and put them up in your vends and afterwards post a thread on the Trading section of the forums. I'm sure there are some people here that need Coal so much Coal.

hope that helps