What I'm doing a Ramdon stuff giveaway? :O please read first

darkpqdarkpq Member
edited July 2018 in Community
I will randomly give stuff to people in the mines (over world) and the items will be random it could be candy hats, seeds random stuff you can win anything to enter you need patients and luck, when I will give random stuff I will say which mine and which world, example just a couple of minutes I went to Eden in a forest mine and give some candy to random people I will do it at random times... But if this "legal" or saying to another way acceptable can I actually do it? I will say clues In this discussion...only if this acceptable...and is this the right place to put this discussion? Please check constantly this discussion to now when the giveaway whit all what I say back there... :P

Comments

• I think this is allowed since it you're simply giving gifts to people; but I think in my own opinion, it might probably work better if you just roam the mines and literally just give random people you come across some stuff. This also heightens the element of surprise and gratitude from the recipients :)
  • I think this is allowed since it you're simply giving gifts to people; but I think in my own opinion, it might probably work better if you just roam the mines and literally just give random people you come across some stuff. This also heightens the element of surprise and gratitude from the recipients :)
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited July 2018
    thats the idea :) roam a round
    I will start giving random stuff at EDEN fifth now in a tropical mine hurry because if I leave the giveaway will be over random stuff remember it could be also a mushroom anyting the first one I will give a farmer's hat then actually ramdom stuff (I will make more giveaways in the future) hurry up ;) AND THE WINNERS OF TODAYS GIVEAWAY IS MANECO7 sorry if I misspelled it... :P
    Today's giveaway has ended but check constantly for more giveaways today I have giveaway hats,wands, ect. More that 1 player come so I will be doing this but there's a problem if I say when and were i will be in trouble because this is considering spamming I tink so I need to somebody lay a coment to say when and were i do the giveaway (the most players that come today were one of level 11 one of 10 and the rest under level 5) so check and leave a coment (please I actually enjoy this)