Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited July 2018 in Bug Reports

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

the item is gone, but when you dig the chest the item will come back

I'll try removing it to see.

Edit : I removed it and if gave them to me, but it would be good if they were like the other chests, which do not let you to separate objects if there is no field.

• PiousPious Member
    This could be bigger than you think. Maybe those items are going into additional, potentially infinite slots, and so now should you split a stack in half, you can continue adding more and more. Think, you could hold more than just 15 stacks of an item with this bug. Infinite storage for resources. This is a big deal.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Pious said:

This could be bigger than you think. Maybe those items are going into additional, potentially infinite slots, and so now should you split a stack in half, you can continue adding more and more. Think, you could hold more than just 15 stacks of an item with this bug. Infinite storage for resources. This is a big deal.

Wow!! you're right with that.
  • PiousPious Member
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow Game-breaker here!
  • Pious said:

Would be a lot of cleaning up when you mine it xD
  • XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD W O W
This discussion has been closed.