☆☆☆CubitFort's World!☆☆☆

CubicFortCubicFort Member
edited August 2018 in Trading Section

Hello and Welcome to CubicFort's Trading Thread!

I'm still relatively new to game & my goal is to create a favorable place where we can trade! Help my shop grow by buying my inventory, to help the realm evolve into a social realm full of games, time trial runs and maybe parkour. Please add me and visit my realm, CubitFort's World!

Become a Vendor & Make Cubits!
Spoiler: Vendor's

Welcome to my Vedors Tab! Please read carefully to understand how my Vendor List works =)

This list is created for people who would like to earn cubit on a daily basis with me! Anything in this list can be completed at any time, any day. I only buy the bulk numbers posted, and all is added up to 10c for easy trading. Rules I put on my realms are very important to me, and they're there for a reason. Fail to follow, and a Ban will be applied to your character(s) and no, I just don't just apply bans quickly, I give just 1 warning. All yellow signs in my Realm are my Rules/Regulations and must be known and respected if you want to be part of it.

Buy List Rules:
1. All rules must be read and understood before asking (if you don't understand i can explain more)
2. I only buy amount posted
3. you can only trade 1 time a day
4. Only 1 character may be a Vendor. Multiple Character/Accounts will result in a complete ban. Consider you are not the
only one who wants to make cubits!
5. What i buy is the stack number posted on the left (example - Gold: 50 / 10c). On the right is my price per
6. Once you understand my Vendor tab, then ask me (CubicFort) to add you to Vendor list. If you'r not on my list, i don't
buy! no exceptions.
7. Anything with "✯" next to it is in demand in my shop!

Consider that I'm still new and not rich, but i do put all my cubits back to keep funding my Shop/Realm. Hoping to grow
this list and stack amount per items as my Shop grows, but, i only grow by people buying my inventory, and is how i'm
able to make this Vendors list. yes, my items are not the cheapest, but they cannot be if i'm going to have vendors. Please
help my shop grow so i can keep helping people and grow this realm! i will give free
Warp Food to anyone willing to hand out Warp food, and a few cubits, but not everyone can do this.
Buy List
Spoiler: Buy List

-Gold: 50 / 10c ~~~ 5 / 1c
-Silver: 70 / 10c ~~~ 7 / 1c
-Iron: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Stone: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Coal: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-✯Trunks (dead, Pine preferred, but buy any): 100 / 10c ~~~10 / 1c
-✯Rubber: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Flowers: 80 / 10c ~~~ 8 / 1c
-Cotton: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Sulfur: 15 / 10c ~~~ 1.5 / 1c
-Oil: 80 / 10c ~~~ 8 / 1c
-Yumberries: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Sunberries: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c
-Chillyberries: 100 / 10c ~~~ 10 / 1c

This list can earn you 140c a day!

Wearables Buy List
Spoiler: List Info

Hello & Welcome to my Wearables Buy List. Consider i'm not rich so i cannot buy expensive. Help my shop grow and i
can eventually increase how much i will pay per item!

Buy List

-Any Critter item ~~~ 100c plus (Price vary per item Popularity)

Inventory for Sale
Spoiler: Inventory Info

Hello & Welcome to my Inventory for Sale tab! Please visit my shop if interested in anything. from lobby you can do a
search for Cubitfort's and click on CubitFort's World!. I have free pizza'z and sell 5 for 1c. My shop is not the cheapest,
but there are reasons for it! i will work on lowering prices but it all depends

Selling List

- Ram Horns
- Half Heart Shirts
- Farmers Hat
- Military Berret
- Pink Ear Muffs
- Christmas Red TopHat
- Cammo Shirt
- Antenas
- WIngs