-

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I don't see a need for this. I understand people need cubits but they need to earn them properly. If you trust people enough to give them cubits this way then why not simply lend them cubits without it.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    Building doesn't take much money...just enough to purchase a bigger realm or room if your starter realm isn't big enough. Then it's all about gathering resources, or crafting items. When you gather, you'll get free cubits.

One of the beauties of this game is that you don't need RL money. You can work to earn cubits. If you work hard enough in game, you will have plenty of cubits.

Do your daily quests and you'll earn 50 cubits per quest. That's 1500 free cubits a month if you actually do them daily.

There are plenty of items and resources that can be sold in this game and plenty of ways to sell items (vends and registers - own shop or rentals - respond to forum postings and hollas). Bam, you'll have cubits without spending a single penny of RL money.

Heck, put out a tip piggy with signs about what you want to use the funds for...and you might get people donating like in your idea...but we don't need yet another way to donate funds to players. Just use the tools already provided in the game. You could even put out donation tables near your tip piggy if you want people to donate resources instead of cubits.
  • I mean it's not bad. but there are people who would find ways to ruin it.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    While it's pretty cool, what's stopping someone from getting funded for let's say 5000 cubits, spending it all on clothing or something and transferring it afterwards to their main account? You could technically "duplicate" cubits with this too, as the cubits will be returned if the funding proves to be a scam. You could get a alt, fund their stuff, get the alt to buy whatever you want, transfer the items back to your account. And get "scammed." Your cubits get returned and you can repeat the process with the items you got your alt to buy.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    -1 This isn't necessary. There's always tapjoy for Android users.
  • This would work just like a tip piggy, and there are already plenty of ways to earn cubits.