Deep Forest...

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
This new addition to the gameplay includes floating trees, grass and even half & full blocks.

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Yep, lots of floating trees in the Deep Forests, typically over the wild grass.

I personally like the overhangs that I've found. Also, realize that sometimes the goop/slime is UNDER a dirt/mud block.

Personally, I kind of like that it's a bit quirky. The realms are so rare to find, that I don't mind that they are a bit odd. Took me about 40 hops to just find one yesterday (reduced my overall averages from 1 in 15 to 1 in 17), so I just roam around enjoying the oddities and mining the cool resources.
  • Have the mushrooms yet to be taken care of?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Have the mushrooms yet to be taken care of?

Seems like they took care of them. Ive seen like 5 in that mine.
  • Wats wrong i cant see nothin xD

Wats wrong i cant see nothin xD

You clearly haven't seen one deep forest mine at all, bud.
  • edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Wats wrong i cant see nothin xD

You clearly haven't seen one deep forest mine at all, bud.
    I did oh i get it lmao the floatin trees
  • Idk if this is a deep forest bug or not but..
  • Na ur just lucky to fin an ancient tech in it
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Idk if this is a deep forest bug or not but..

That can happen in any mine. It's not really a bug related to the deep forest.. Not sure if it is a bug or not though but most likely no it is not.
  • lucaaa795 said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

That can happen in any mine. It's not really a bug related to the deep forest.. Not sure if it is a bug or not though but most likely no it is not.
    Ok its only the second artifact I have found so I dont have much experience of where they spawn.
  • Mines are assembled by an algorithm that pulls from set parameters. In translation it is possible for fossils to spawn randomly as you have displayed but it is very uncommon due to it being hairs getting crossed in the process. You are lucky ^_^! That tree was like here you go I got a gift for you!
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    In the video of P1 daily they say there's craftable/obtainable slime plats so we're do you get them? I whant to now also were do people get it before
  • Green splat is obtained by pulling green goop, it sometimes will give splat instead of the green goop. Splat has been in the game long before the deep forests, it was introduced with the green goop. It is not craftable.
  • I'm kinda disappointed that deep forests can only be found in about 50% of Edens Forest mines ONLY.

I think I saw one person suggest adding these in Eden mines and Eden is the most populated world in cc. It is easier to find a deep forest now but finding one that is empty or pristine is another thing entirely.
    I live and mine in Aspen for a reason, it is a ghost town but mines are great because you hardly ever get invaded like you do in Eden.

Please consider adding Deep Forests to Aspen.
    Im not sure what youre talking about.
    The mines have the same spawn rate in any overworld lol.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I was in a deep forest mine in Aspen the other day and yesterday I mined in one that was in Tinkerworld. I never mine in Eden but I have spent a good bit of time in deep forest mines. They are out there, just hard to find. Yesterday I jumped into 14 forest mines before I finally hit a deep forest. Maybe the devs can make them a little more common now that things have settled out or even place an easy to find entrance to the deep forest in every forest mine.
  • I was in a deep forest mine in Aspen the other day and yesterday I mined in one that was in Tinkerworld. I never mine in Eden but I have spent a good bit of time in deep forest mines. They are out there, just hard to find. Yesterday I jumped into 14 forest mines before I finally hit a deep forest. Maybe the devs can make them a little more common now that things have settled out or even place an easy to find entrance to the deep forest in every forest mine.

That is good news you found them in other than Eden. I gave up looking in all the rest of the worlds after 3 hours and found them right away in Eden.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

'Sir.Fox' said:

It's not a bug, just any block can turn into an art, even trunks. I bet you they saw it and thought, eh I'm too lazy to fix it, let's make it easier for arts