More weapons ?

I think there should be more weapons to be honest it would be more fun for players that like PVP , and maybe Cosmic Cow can add Melee weapons ! Here some of my ideas for the new weapons :

Dagger: Use at contact , fast attack speed , deals Half heart each time.

Sword: Use at contact , medium attack speed , deals 1 heart each time.

Broadsword: Use at contact , slow attack speed , deals 2 hearts each time. (can easily be dodge)

Shield: When equip, there will be a button that when tap/click it will use the shield and block projectiles but when using the shield you cant do anything

Battleaxe: Use at contact , it does a swing attack that deals area damage and can disable the shield for a brief period of time.

There are all my ideas for the new weapons ! I hope melee weapons will be add soon! Thank you for creating this game and making it better over time !

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    -1Million - So many players come to CC to escape the battle games, the PvP games, etc. If you want more PvP, go play the 99% of other games that are out there that have it. Please stop trying to turn our unique building / parkour / social game into yet another battle game (they are a dime a dozen), and many appreciate that CC has limited PvP.
    we already have wands, which work well at both close and far ranges
    also i doubt anyone wants cubic castles to become one of those medieval fighting games
  • Although I like the addition of more pvp features / items, these suggestons doesn't really fit well with CC. Wands are much more preferable.
    Poison wand
    Freeze wand
    Dizzy wand
    Slow-mo wand
    These are just a few ideas I thought of just now.
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    +1 people do like PVP just sometines people dont activate it because theres sombody just gona anoy people and its not 99% thats a over exagaration and i do agre even more weapons should be added (i like the ahield idea)
  • +1 We shouldn't limit Cubic Castles so it can stay "different". There already is pvp and I feel like it should be expanded.
  • +1
  • b3achy said:

-1Million - So many players come to CC to escape the battle games, the PvP games, etc. If you want more PvP, go play the 99% of other games that are out there that have it. Please stop trying to turn our unique building / parkour / social game into yet another battle game (they are a dime a dozen), and many appreciate that CC has limited PvP.

You realise you can just not participate / watch PvP games right?

• b3achyb3achy Member
    Kirodashi said:

b3achy said:

You realise you can just not participate / watch PvP games right?

Of course, and I don't play them...and I really don't want this game being over-run by battle realms either. I started playing this game for it's mostly non-violent nature. And frankly, I'd have not even tried it out if it was a battle game. I almost didn't try it out just because it had PvP. I have enough stress in RL that I don't need the stress of violence in a game.

I'm already rolling my eyes over the "Battle Royale" nonsense in the other threads. As I said many times before, there are plenty of battle games out there...why try to make this yet another one? Honestly the wand zapping in the Lobby is already annoying enough...I don't need people whacking at me with weapons when I'm just trying to jump to another realm.

It's funny. The people that want more weapons here often complain about the communities in those other games...guess what...if there is more battle type stuff in this game, it will attract those same people...and then our community will be worse off, not better. So, let's not have more weapons in this game. Let's let this be Cubic Castles...not Battle Castles or Cubic Battles. I don't get why some people are so hard over on more violence in games. I don't want a boring game, but I you don't need violence to keep things interesting.
  • Sorry pls no hate its just my opinion :'<
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    Well as you say there's others files of games let's say Growtopia or blockhead you can go and play that if you don't like CC for having PVP and it's not really violence it's just fun that's part of the game even some times is boring if there's no PvP so I still vote for PvP and stop over reacting I understand it's your opinion and all options are considerable bug sometimes it's does over exaggerated dude chill out