Mossy Tree Trunk

IntimateIntimate Member
edited July 2018 in Community
I was gathering trunks in a normal Forest Mine and when I took one tree, the leaves were left hanging in the sky. I thought this was weird till I came back to my realm to forge the trunks and looked in my inventory to find I now have 2 different stacks of trunks. These had to either been added today or they are rare as I had just cleared an entire forest just yesterday and found no mossy tree trunks then.

On that weird note, I recently dreamed that blackberries were added to the game so we can make blackberry pie. Hint hint black dye.

Comments

• A black berry bush for black dye, white berries for white dye, and some kind of orange/red berries for fiery potions would be nice new additions.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Mossy trunks were added recently (<3 u kewb} however theyre supposed to spawn in mountain mines I think.
  • O my gawd mossy trunks, you need to wash those if they have moss growing on them. Nasty critters.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I couldn't do mountains because the mountains use a different color of tree trunk that wouldn't match, so it ended up having to go in the forests.