bush bug

yoshi420yoshi420 Member
edited April 2016 in Bug Reports
Throwing anything on a bush like a frostberry bush and rip it it will disappear

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • k a wk a w Member
    I think he means throwing something on a bush and then breaking the bush for frost berries etc.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    edited April 2016
    I am adding you now Yoshi, do you have a moment to show me what is going on?

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth @Horus

So like Yoshi420 stated;

If you drop any item(floater) onto a ripe berry bush, rubber trunk or cotton bush.
    When you "pick" the berry, rubber or cotton off the bush or trunk.
    The item that you previously dropped disappears.. It is not under the bush, it is simply gone..
  • Thanks Slim and yoshi. I believe this issue has always been present and nobody noticed until now!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I never noticed that.
  • That's what must if happened to my dark angel wings last month.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    -Geo- said:

That's what must if happened to my dark angel wings last month.

D: rip dark angels.
  • Yea if u accidentally click a block where mushroom is (the glowing ones to be specific, not sure if it works on regular mushrooms)
    The block will place down on it, not over, and the mushroom disappears...
    Is this the same glitch??
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Thanks Wurf, It pulls the item to the realm base, and it appears to be half in the floor, Which now explains all those floaters you see underneath so many peoples farms :)

It also explains the random floating cotton in my farm :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Also a glitch it if you place an ice block (dont know if it works with other blocks) on a half slab of what for type you want it replaces the look of the half slab in a pumpkin like look
  • Hmm this bug has been here from first time I play, and sorry I didn't report this cause I think there's someone who already report this and @Elemental god can you describe it more specific? I can't understand what you wrote
  • edited April 2016
    But if there is no empty space, then the items will just go missing.
    I have noticed this glitch for a long time, and you can see reports of this bug in the 2nd forums.
  • But if there is no empty space, then the items will just go missing.
    I have noticed this glitch for a long time, and you can see reports of this bug in the 2nd forums.

They wil spawn underground, as said
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    But If U Dropped It, U Thought It Disappeared But It Was Just Under The Bush And U Didnt Break The Bush, After 20Mins It Is Permanently Gone
    Wurfino said:

@-Geo- Hello geo,
    I'd suggest to go to that location where the Dark Angel Wings dissapeared, and dig all the blocks out and eventually you'll find the Dark Angel Wings underneath.

STILL RIP DARK ANGELS D:

@Elemental god can you describe it more specific? I can't understand what you wrote

Try Putting A Gold Block And Then Put Half New Wood On Top And Then Put A Snow Block, U Will See The Half New Wood Will Have A Design Of A Pumpkin Imprinted On It Lol
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.