Basketball Court

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
My 4th Sports Realm & my favorite of these located in TheTimMan's Lobby. Featuring 2 Men's & 2 Women's Restrooms, 2 Locker Rooms, Parkay Floor, & a VIP Lounge atop the scoreboard.
To get to VIP Lounge, go to center court and hold the spacebar, then jump repeatedly once you are impaled by the support pole. To get out of the VIP Lounge, add yourself to your friends then TP to you.

The 4 Sports are Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, & Football. The grass took quite a long time to make all the same 4 checkered pattern. The Football Stadium has 2 doors that bring you to either Home, or Away team sides atop the goal posts via acello ring/clouds under the floor. The Baseball Stadium has an announcer's box. TP tp get up there or come in through TheTimMan's Lobby. All 4 realms are located in NE Tinkerworld.
Basketball Court 1

Comments

• Whoa! Amazing work! I love it as much as the other ones you built :).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cubic Space Jam confirmed.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Look's awesome !
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    U Know What We Need?
    A Sports Update! Jerseys And Sport Equipments

Good Job Tim! Whats Next? Soccer Field, Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, Hockey Ice Rink? :D
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Yakroo said:

U Know What We Need?

Good Job Tim! Whats Next? Soccer Field, Volleyball Court, Tennis Court, Hockey Ice Rink? :D

Thank you all for the thumbs up. Yes Hockey & Tennis will commence building today actually. I have made Soccer, Baseball, Football, & Basketball so far & together Athena Shy & I have made an Ice Skating Arena for figure skating. My Ice Arena will be with the regulation lines ie goal, face off circle, etc. CC needs netting for like the tennis net, goal nets, etc. I use rope ladders now as I did in the Baseball Stadium's backstop.

If more people ask for sportswear and game related equipment, I am sure the devs will oblige us as much as possible. They want us happy you know. I doubt realistic game play will be possible due to lag from one country to another time shift on the servers. It is a great addition to CC because there are so many sports enthusiasts out there. I am not interested in sports but I know there are a lot who are. I am glad to offer my tech building knowledge IRL to CC where possible. I have mastered all skill trades and apply what I know to CC to make it more life like when possible.
    I have lost count now but I believe I own 29 realms now. To save map space I mainly use my TheTimMan's Lobby to get to them all so others will have a map location for their castle & I don't spend so much time trying to keep them all placed on the overworld.
    TheTimMan's Lobb1

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    WOW! Basketball!!!!! :)
  • TheTimMan said:

Yakroo said:

U Know What We Need?

Thank you all for the thumbs up. Yes Hockey & Tennis will commence building today actually. I have made Soccer, Baseball, Football, & Basketball so far & together Athena Shy & I have made an Ice Skating Arena for figure skating. My Ice Arena will be with the regulation lines ie goal, face off circle, etc. CC needs netting for like the tennis net, goal nets, etc. I use rope ladders now as I did in the Baseball Stadium's backstop.

If more people ask for sportswear and game related equipment, I am sure the devs will oblige us as much as possible. They want us happy you know. I doubt realistic game play will be possible due to lag from one country to another time shift on the servers. It is a great addition to CC because there are so many sports enthusiasts out there. I am not interested in sports but I know there are a lot who are. I am glad to offer my tech building knowledge IRL to CC where possible. I have mastered all skill trades and apply what I know to CC to make it more life like when possible.
    I have lost count now but I believe I own 29 realms now. To save map space I mainly use my TheTimMan's Lobby to get to them all so others will have a map location for their castle & I don't spend so much time trying to keep them all placed on the overworld.
    TheTimMan's Lobb1

You could use cobwebs as a net.
    edited April 2016
    -Geo- said:

You could use cobwebs as a net.

Great Idea, I do have like 1000 from that web event lol. I will try it, Thank You

Thanks Geo for the suggestion. The webs look great what do you all think?

Tennis Court 1

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I wish I could build like that!
  • Wow, this is AWESOME! :) #ballislife

Wow, this is AWESOME! :) #ballislife

Thank You... I added more Pictures & will be done soon, then on to Hockey...
    Tennis Court 2
    Tennis Court 3
    Tennis Court 4
    Tennis Court 5

• edited August 2017
    Look at my basketball court most people loves my court
  • Look at my basketball court most people loves my court

You're stealiing his threads, be sure to read the rules before going on that huge and amazing adventure called : forums .http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    amazing place @TheTimMan , I would have to take a look someday .
This discussion has been closed.