Multiple Umbrella's spotted in Town Center, #SomeonesRich

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
edited April 2016 in Community
There was a lot of commotion going on in town center recently.
Apparently 3x Umbrella's were dropped in the town center,where they remained for 20minutes before despawning.

Observe:

sorry if it's a little hard to see.

Screenshot (90)

and yes they are outside of that glass where one is currently located

But could this be a bigger issue than just mere item dropping?

Either there are now 47 Umbrella's in existence OR it could be someone showing off Item duplication.
I remember a year ago there was a big issue with something like this, I hope there aren't item exploiters out there x.x

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm sure if someone was duplicating Umbrella's we'd be seeing them for sale, and seeing more players with them.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016

I'm sure if someone was duplicating Umbrella's we'd be seeing them for sale, and seeing more players with them.

That's the thing.
    Hypothetically speaking: They wouldn't be selling them immediately after duplicating them and especially not long after a event happened involving item. That would really draw a lot of suspicion.

Now, I'm NOT not trying to jump to conclusions that that is infact what's going on.

But I AM saying I would assume that before I'd assume someone is scamming another out of their umbrella. a majority (if not all) the 50 winner's of the umbrella were dedicated players. They wouldn't have been easily fooled by a scam like that.
    Well Admins can track who dropped it. If you remember what time it was dropped.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Someone dropped them and has already messaged support.
  • Penguin is correct.
  • Someone dropped them and has already messaged support.

I was one of the people who contacted someone but i asked horus but its too late now
  • edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    That's alot of umbrella o-o
    yeah the raffles closed, quiet sad. #BlameScammers