New Recipes Review....

Ok, I won't go trhough 4 paths, this is just silly.

Here're my points :

► Why? Just why? Why using an artefact which cost way more than a sentry, to craft .... another sentry... Sorry but no.. It's like crush a Krampus to be able to craft scaffold..

► Bombs.. Pulse bombs are craftable, and so are normal ones now. But pulse bombs are still in the store, so why not the bombs as well?

► Sentries. Bring the sentry pack back please. I won't waste artefacts to craft them, honestly.

► Usefulness. Sentries to make sentries... Just.. We didn't need this tbh.. Sentries were nice in packs..

► And what about stuff that has been requested for a long time? Idk, clan sentries for instance.. Crafting sentries could have waited... Not clan features tbh...

Anyways, no offense, just thoughts. Btw, I like the new store arrangement.

Comments

• noentnoent Member
    Actually kewberth said before a while that he wants to make the items that are in the store craftable, i believe they did good work with these items. Everything has their time so yeah be patient boys! =)
  • Im kinda confused, what are artifacts
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    Absolutely ludicrous to have artifacts in any recipe, IMO. They are far too rare and difficult to find. I've been playing over a year and mine ALL THE TIME, yet I've only found a half dozen artifacts so far. I actively look for them while I'm mining because I DO want to build the pictures with the artifacts that I find (don't want to buy them from others for my pictures). They just aren't plentiful enough to be used in recipes, IMO, and they already have a valid use in game. Crushing them for a recipe is a waste. I could see maybe using the dark raw stone or coral as you are able to at least find them regularly and they aren't currently used for any recipes. But something as rare as an artifact to make a needed item in the game like the sentries, is just silly and going to send the price of sentries through the roof as they are going to be nearly unattainable with the current rarity of artifacts.

(So why aren't jars of fairies being used for the life force element instead of pulverizing artifacts?! Would give a better use to something we already have in game...rather than destroying a rare item in the game.)

Requiring me to craft black bombs and not be able to buy them from the shop now is also ludicrous. I use them ALL THE TIME as I stumble on gems and can't go back to my realm to craft them (or pull them from a chest) and get back to the gems if I run out as I can spend hours in the mines and go through quite a few bombs. Not to mention that the recipe to make them is a royal pain, especially since it uses a lot of the same items over and over (boom powder and charcoal are each used twice for the overall recipe) in the different parts - which isn't a well thought out recipe, IMO. I will now have to go through way too much to make ONE single bomb and would rather purchase my 10 for 100c. If you want to make the blue and green gaming bombs craftable, fine...but to make gem mining bombs craftable only (and not allow them to be sold in the cubit store anymore) is just plain irritating, IMO. And with all the steps, I'd not be surprised if people sold them for way more than 10c each because they are such a pain to make. Sorry, I was never one to be on the bomb crafting bandwagon...I was perfectly happy purchasing them with the profit that I made in mining gems, especially since I often need to purchase them in the middle of my mining. At a minimum, at least put them back in the cubit store for those of us that need them while mining or allow us to make more than one bomb with the current recipe.

I have to agree, thus far the new recipes are disappointing. I already felt that many of the recipes weren't well thought out and are illogical (and why I really dislike crafting already in this game - but have loved it in other games), and this new batch of recipes are worse than the rest. It really seems like no one is tracking all the dependencies for all the resources, recipes and products. Some resources have no purpose, and others are over used. Some items combine in ways that don't make much sense. Many end products aren't worth crafting for marketing because they take too much effort and provide too little ROI because you can't get the prices they deserve based on the resources used. There really needs to be a program management approach to all recipe development, and I just don't see that happening here.