Chat Logs

So I've been trying to access chat logs,
I've asked quackers on how to find them and I still cant find them. Nolana tried helping me but still cant find them
and yes in parental controls are on.
If anyone could help me locate the chat logs in my files that would be amazing! :)

Comments

• PimyddPimydd Member
    Press win + r and type in %appdata% then go to roaming/cubic and look for a file called chat log or something of the sort, it might be nested a folder deeper but you can poke around and find it.
  • Pimydd said:

Press win + r and type in %appdata% then go to roaming/cubic and look for a file called chat log or something of the sort, it might be nested a folder deeper but you can poke around and find it.

Thx it worked! kinda did it a different way
  • FYI for those who can't find the folder appdata, it is a hidden folder thus you need to go to control panel then folder options and on the view tab select show hidden folders.
    Now go to c:\users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Cubic\LOGS. Then once logs are open they are listed from oldest to newest unless you click the top of the column right on date modified. Then they will be newest to oldest.

• Intimate said:

FYI for those who can't find the folder appdata, it is a hidden folder thus you need to go to control panel then folder options and on the view tab select show hidden folders.
    Now go to c:\users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Cubic\LOGS. Then once logs are open they are listed from oldest to newest unless you click the top of the column right on date modified. Then they will be newest to oldest.

I did that.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited August 2018
    I'm unable to find the logs, My Cubic folder doesn't have the LOGS. folder and i do have chat logs on. EDIT: Game was not recording logs until i turned them off and then back on again, RIP.
  • If you play on a PC, chat logs are in app data which is a hidden folder. To see hidden folders: go to control panel, folder options and on the view tab select 'show hidden folders.

Now go to your main hard drive usually My computer\C:\users\ your name\ appdata\roaming\cubic\logs
  • I'm unable to find the logs, My Cubic folder doesn't have the LOGS. folder and i do have chat logs on. EDIT: Game was not recording logs until i turned them off and then back on again, RIP.

True that, once you launch the cubic game go to settings then select parental controls and you need to select record chat for any logs to be present. You need to enable parental controls but unsure if you need a password set.
  • Remember to not go too in depth with the files. I once did this and ended up making it so I cannot see other Qbee’s names in-game unless they’re on my friend list
  • Remember to not go too in depth with the files. I once did this and ended up making it so I cannot see other Qbee’s names in-game unless they’re on my friend list

That's Parental Controls

That's Parental Controls
    No, Parental Controls are just fine. Doesn’t matter if it’s on or off, the name still doesn’t appear and some blocks don’t render in completely and some chats don’t go through.