2nd lives

If you have proof that your 2nd life is real and not a scam, is it legal?

Comments

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    LiteRary said:

It's allowed. As long as it's a scam.

It’s allowed as long it’s not a scam.
  • Ok, thanks :)

• Sorry but people abuse of this. That's unbearable lol..
  • Sorry but people abuse of this. That's unbearable lol..

I know, however I have one idea...if I can get a mod to verify it then it may work, I've seen that done before.
  • Flamerock said:

Sorry but people abuse of this. That's unbearable lol..

I know, however I have one idea...if I can get a mod to verify it then it may work, I've seen that done before.
    Yep. It's illegal unless you get a mod to verify it and stamp their Seal of Approval on it. Just do a holla to get a mod over or go find one and ask them to verify that it's not a scam and it's legitimate.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    JackFury said:

Flamerock said:

Yep. It's illegal unless you get a mod to verify it and stamp their Seal of Approval on it. Just do a holla to get a mod over or go find one and ask them to verify that it's not a scam and it's legitimate.
    That's not right
    Just because we have not approved/verified it does not mean that it's a bad game.
    It would be considered illegal/bad game if it violates the rules.
    If you think that a game is not fair enough or breaks the rules, you look for us or at least report it(adding some detail) and then we can come over and check out whether or not the game is acceptable or not.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    JackFury said:

Flamerock said:

You can fake their seal of approval. How? Just write a sign saying: " (mod) was here. He finished the parkour! "
    Tbh this whole "seal of approval" is nothing important really. You cannot prove that it is real.
  • scorto7 said:

JackFury said:

Flamerock said:

That's not right
    Just because we have not approved/verified it does not mean that it's a bad game.
    It would be considered illegal/bad game if it violates the rules.
    If you think that a game is not fair enough or breaks the rules, you look for us or at least report it(adding some detail) and then we can come over and check out whether or not the game is acceptable or not.
    Ok, ok, nevermind my comment then. I was mistaken.